**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sit-Down: buddy_LEE

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Yes, you read the title right. It’s a new edition of the summoner sit-down, this time with the incredible @buddy_LEE! Big thanks to him for answering these questions!

Favorite champion?

Tigra!!

Worst class?

Science

AW or AQ?

AW, I see AQ as more of a chore

Best animations?

Tigra!!

How’s your day going?

Great!! Its cold and snowy outside but the fireplace is going strong

How much content have you completed?

100% on all content

What’s your roster look like?

I have what i would call a mid tier stacked roster, quick overview:
6 star rank 3 champions - 6 (Omega Red, Tigra, Cull Obsidian, Warlock, and Hit Monkey)
64 total 6 star champions
27 total 5 star rank 5 champions

What got you into MCOC?

I started playing because I had some work friends who were playing. They were in an alliance together and it looked like a fun time. I joined them and now over 5 years later I'm still playing and they have moved on

What’s your most controversial MCOC opinion?

Probably that Doom is overrated

Why is that opinion that way?

To be fair he eluded my roster for a long time and I only recently got the 5 star. I rank 5'd him and I really haven't found the need to use him very often. I know he is still a beast of a champion but I think he may be slightly overrated

Name a champion you want to see in game, and explain why.

Im not super well versed in comic book lore. One champion I'd like to see is the valkyrie. I liked her character in Thor Ragnarok and think she would be a good edition

What changes do you want to see to MCOC?

I would like to see more competitive events where you could compete on challenges against the community. similar to this years summoner showdown but with a reward system broken down across performance. example - 1st, 2nd, 3rd place followed by top 30, then 1-5% etc. etc.

What makes content in MCOC fun?

I like high difficulty but skill based. Many point to the Grandmaster fight and i think that is a great example. Im finding the new content coming out being a little too easy. They are doing a good job with interesting nodes and benifits for playing correctly. Maybe could make bosses a little more challenging.

You can put one thing in MCOC. What is it?

I want the ability to swap mastery setups without placing all the points. also cheaper!!

Name one champion that you feel is underrated by the community.

I think Cull Obsidian is underrated. Too much is made of his block proficiency and you can play him with very little blocking. His power is immense. Also Tigra but those who know, know.

If you could go through any Act again for the first time, which one would you go through and why?

The Original ACT 6.2 Because my roster was so limited at the time. It would be fun to see how it is with proper counters and with so many champs that have great utility that have been introduced since I first ran it

What do you hope to accomplish in the following year?

Im going to be focused on ranking the fun champs that I enjoy playing and completing content using them instead of the OP super mega god tier champions

Why did you decide to make your channel Tigra-centric? Was it some special connection?

I just Loved playing her from the moment that I pulled her as a 5 star. I took her into ROL as an unduped 5 star rank 3 champion and she took down winter soldier in 116 hits. I looked around and there really weren't many people talking about her at the time.
To me she is the most satisfying champion in the game to play by far, and the more I have used her the more I'm amazed at what she can accomplish
Im biased but I think she is top 3 in the mystic class and when played at her max potential she is my #1. I would love to see her get this kind a recognition across the community and hope that my channel can help make that happen.

what is your favorite fight that you’ve done with Tigra across all your vids?

I have many favorites. AW Stubborn 6 star rank 3 thing boss Solo(60 seconds), 6.2.5 mordo record speed ko, Labyrinth Juggernaut, labyrinth x-23, 6.3.5 hydra adaptoid, and abyss omega red ( I'm hoping to get CCP Beta access to try many other fights in abyss). I don't think I could pick just one :)

Best part of playing Tigra?

The uniqueness of her play style and abilities. If played perfectly she is one continuous flow through the whole fight

How long did it take you to master Tigra?

It took a couple weeks to get proficient with her but the mastery is a continuing journey. Always learning more in terms of different specials and heavies you can counter and how to create the perfect spacing

any tips for someone wanting to learn Tigra?

The first fight to master is winter soldier and then try to get through full ROL. Take her with you in all your questing. You really have to learn how to fight each champion and build a mental database. Some may not like this but I think it's one of the things that makes her so fun

Big thanks to @buddy_LEE for answering these questions! Go check out his channel here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCV8yMes0YXYgveGcpy2tpRg

Until next time,

SpideyFunko

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    How long has it been...one and a half centuries?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nice and entertaining piece of work
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    YAY THESE ARE GREAT!
    Tbh your channel has convinced me that Tigra is at least a top 5 mystic. Maybe top 3, but I haven't used her yet in hard stuff. She's super fun though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yay! These threads are awesome.

I just finally got my Tigra, those videos are very helpful.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Nice work spidey / Buddy Lee, and great tigra gameplay, but disagree that science is the worst class. @buddy_LEE
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Well this was a nice surprise. Good read!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Good one @SpideyFunko and @buddy_LEE !

These are one of the Forums highlights for me!

Dr. Zola
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    As someone who has been playing for 6 years or so, I'd love to do one of these one day
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    One day that'll be me up there. Until then...

Insightful.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited February 2021
    Totally forgot about these. Well done again
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Looking good, Spidey and Buddy! I may just have to start checking out those videos for my 5* Tigra...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Honestly, my favorite threads on the forums. Keep up the good work!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Couldn't agree more about both Tigra and Cull.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    How does someone qualify to get a summoner sit down 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

The last person to get interviewed picks the next one I believe
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The last person to get interviewed picks the next one I believe
    I knew I forgot to ask something
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This was very cool, keep these up, I missed em
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Thanks everyone it's been great bring part of the community! And thanks @SpideyFunko for letting me share my thoughts and opinions in this