**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bugged crystal in featured 5 star

Comments

• Options
    Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Someone please explain i just lost 15k 5 shards and got zero
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Please reach out to our Support team and they will be able to look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take your through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can!
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Did you check your alliance feed and make sure you didn't just get a dupe

Yes it said red goblin in chat... i had him rank 3/45 unduped and he is still unduped. No iso in inventory no 6 shards. Nothing
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Please reach out to our Support team and they will be able to look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take your through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can!

I did this after realizing the old link i used to use no longer worked.
  • Options
    Support contacted me and told me i pulled abomination immortal.... funny i had already unduped and hes still unduped... im not accepting this response and am very much upset with such a false statement from support