**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon

Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
So I have both a 3 to 4 and a 4 to 5 skill gem. I don't have a 5 star Ægon. Should I rank up Falcon or save for Ægon? My Falcon is duped by the way. Any other suggestions are welcome

Falcon 82 votes

Use the gems
68%
Crys23SlowDigzRaganatorTheVyrusBpn88855AspenbamagiantfanBrokenPanchulon21KerneasBradencoyStellarMalreck0410or_StrongTheAngryOneKDSuperFlash10Reaper2823SbkSnakep_Sham_ 56 votes
Save for Ægon
25%
Jwallace25AleorProximaMidnight_8Ksp_2099CrainOnTheBrainJohnyBoyPapdichaatTheLegionMasterEtherealityodishika123HoitadoAdios50MrGreekTheBair123TRDSJBHJ12345___Husain_b128Barani7daSilver_GooseGeneral Br3ezeWooptyfrickendoo 21 votes
Use on somebody else
6%
MrBanksMaxwell24MCOCHazzaAnother_NameHidr8__ 5 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Do you have a fury?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Do you have a fury?

Yes I do

These are my top overall champs

These are my top skill champs
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    If you ever want to do labyrinth or Abyss or something it might be worth waiting, otherwise falcon is a good choice!
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Use the gems
    I have waited for more than a year to pull Aegon. Skill awakening gem, rank up gems all the way to rank 5 and 140 sig stones.

Couldn’t wait anymore and gave all above mentioned to Killmonger, no regrets! Still no Aegon and Killmonger became one of my favorite champs!

So go with Falcon! Don’t wait :)
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Use on somebody else
    Save your catalysts for another champ (not skill) and hold onto those skill catalysts for as long as you can.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Use the gems
    Use the gems and enjoy falcon for now, he's really great, also he will help u to get more resources to rank up Aegon in case u get him and even if u had Aegon , Falcon is a really great option that will help u in different scenarios than Aegon
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Use the gems
    I rank 5'd my Falcon and have not looked back. It seems like the more I use him the more I find what his Lock On can do. Yours is awakened, and this opens him up to being able to do a lot of damage. Congrats!
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Use the gems
    Don't save and wait for someone. Rank him up, he's super good.
    Well I took him up to r4. Not enough iso to max level him, but he'll get there soon enough. Then it's on to r5 and max level! He'll be my 6th r5 champ. Thanks for the input guys!
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Save for Ægon
    Sorry I meant to vote for ranking up Falcon, not waiting for Aegon.

Dunno where u are at the game but 5* ranking up resources are not THAT hard to come by anymore. Get some glory through AQ, complete heroic EQ, explore master and uncollected EQ, complete cavalier EQ and in a couple of months or less you'll have enough resources to R5 Aegon if you get him. Guaranteed. So just enjoy NOW a great champ, and keep opening up skill/mutant crystals aiming for that Aegon. There's also an incursions crystal on which u can get Aegon, you can do incursions too to get the artifacts for it.

One thing though, don't use the sig stones on Falcon, those save for Aegon. I mean Falcon will hit like a truck even more if u use the stones on him but Aegon needs them more for his core utility in the game, Falcon doesn't, he's still great with sig at 20.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Rank Falcon! You'll be guaranteed an Aegon the moment you do. That's how the RNG works in this game. 😜
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Use the gems

R3'd mine, and have zero regrets
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Save for Ægon
    Woody15 said:

These are my top overall champs

These are my top skill champs

Gimme that 5* doom and 4* Ægon! Please? 😅😅 I’m struggling in act 5 😅😅