**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who to R3 for TB

swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

Just got done doing a run through 7.1, luck would have it I formed a mutant t5. Cant decide.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you have Apoc as a 5*, go Cable. If not, I would say Domino sadly. As bad of a champ as she is, she is a perfectly fine thronebreaker rank-up
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    Gambit as a rank 3 is also nice.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Dom, Gambit, Namor
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I really enjoy running cable recently with apoc. Domino is one of my favorites to use, so simple and huge damage. Really like both. Havent used gambit as a horseman yet so not sure on him.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Domino there is no doubt
    I was starting to lean towards domino and then tonight I just pulled a 5* Stryfe. Apoc and cable are in war but def think I need to test the senergy first before deciding
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,765 ★★★★★
    People are totally sleeping on both the utility and the damage of Storm X. Not that Domino or Gambit would be bad choices, not at all. But she is amazing in her own right.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If Gambit was duped, I'd say him. Useful without Apoc, amazing with Apoc, and has the best low-sig prestige in the game.

Cable needs Apoc, but is the best on this list with him.

Dom is great, and is the safest choice on the list if you don't have Apoc.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Dont know whats the hype around Gambit...
    Id go with Domino without rethinking anything.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I think cable is overall better champion than Domino with apoc synergy, but I would go with Domino cause she could be a really strong defender and overall is very fun to play.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Namor
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I think most people know by now that I hate Domino. But if you find her fun, who am I to argue with that? If this was my account, I'd go SPX cause she's so fun and has some cool niche utility.

Purely for use though, probably Cable or Gambit. Both amazing as Horsemen and I noticed you said you have Poco.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Domino
    Dang lots of good comments, thanks everyone! Still not sure just yet. Champs still stuck in war, will be doing some testing for awhile, but will def post when I choose. So many good mutants.
  • Dark_NinjasDark_Ninjas Posts: 14
    Domino, if you have the synergies
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I want to try StormX as a horseman. I've heard she is amazing.
    I just put a 20% boost on in rol and tested both cable and dom, I loved dom for a long time but I def see the rng aspect some fights ko in 160 hits some fights 70 hits. Cable was pretty consistent at around 85 hits. I do see cables value in the regen, heavy reach is pretty far so heavy counter is pretty easy, concussion on sp2 which shut down juggs unstoppable, and the true strike on sp3 I'm sure comes in handy. Also feel he would probley benefit more from the added damage. Only thing I don't like is that he has to be paired with apoc, and my apoc is a 5*. If they ever gated 5* out it would limit my only r3. Hopefully that never happens.
    So needless to say I think I'm leaning towards cable.