**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* guardian or namor

RajhpRajhp Posts: 27
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
i just got guardian namor and red skull from nexus 6* which should i choose
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I'm a big fan of everything Guardian can do, even unawakened (+1250 block proficiency is very nice) but if you need prestige, Namor is better
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You'll practically never use Namor until he's sig 200 and Guardian is viable for use even unawakened and then all the way to sig 200.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    GUARDIAN WOOT WOOT
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Guardian
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Guardian!!!
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Namor if u can awaken him and give him high Sig if not then guardian
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Not just high, he needs MAX sig. I wish they'd changed it so namor doesn't take any damage when attacks and reflects part of the damage 0-100% based on his sig. His dps on average is not that high
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Aleor said:

Barani7da said:

Not just high, he needs MAX sig. I wish they'd changed it so namor doesn't take any damage when attacks and reflects part of the damage 0-100% based on his sig. His dps on average is not that high
    wym his dps isn't that high, he has crazy damage if you do his rotation right
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    As a proud owner of a 6-3 sig 200 Namor, I laugh at those that say you won't use him until sig 200.

Massive bleed, he STILL reflects, Imperius is insane, elite prestige....
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Barani7da said:

wym his dps isn't that high, he has crazy damage if you do his rotation right
    I don't say it's low, I only say it's not that high. It takes time in most fights to reach to sp3. Even played optimally I haven't seen him taking down rol ws fast. Domino can do it under a minute, namor takes about 2. Dps is damage per second. Watching 3 sp3s is a lot of time.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Personally, I’d take Namor. That’s just me. But if you are going to have a better deal out of guardian, then go with him.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

As a proud owner of a 6-3 sig 200 Namor, I laugh at those that say you won't use him until sig 200.

Massive bleed, he STILL reflects, Imperius is insane, elite prestige....

Between a sig 200 Namor and a sig 200 Guardian, I'd rather have the Guardian. His utility is a lot better and more reliable, and he can still get great damage. That's not even mentioning the massive block proficiency boost