**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Bonanza

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
Perhaps it is just me, but I am swimming in gold and grateful for it.

Two new R3’s in the past month and I’m still over 18M gold—that’s without significant arena (other than current special V-Day arenas), barely any incursions, and 7.1 as the only major content I’ve explored (I don’t put Cav EQ in that category, but it has been done for a while also).

Gold was a major gating resource, but it isn’t for me right now. I tend to find myself hunting T2a more than anything else.

This is a welcome change. Thanks...

Dr. Zola

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yeah, gold is much less of a problem these days. ISO however...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Yes. Iso is a recurring issue. Didn’t see that coming...

Dr. Zola
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    I need iso...
    Sitting on 16m gold now
    No iso
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Spin the dual 4* crystals for iso.

More guaranteed dups at least. Iso isn’t a problem for me. I just have to wait sometimes for the crystal class of choice to cycle back around.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Isooo
    KattohS said:

More guaranteed dups at least. Iso isn’t a problem for me. I just have to wait sometimes for the crystal class of choice to cycle back around.

Also, it is painful and I haven’t done it, but those objectives with 3* Psycho have solid iso payouts.

Dr. Zola
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

Needed science iso. Spun 2 or 3 dual M/S crystals. Got three new mystics

KattohS said:

Dr. Zola
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Also, in my second account, just spent every ounce of gold to max out my 4* Quake. Duped two science 4*s right after. From basics.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I'll be honest and say I've never really had gold issues. I play arena a bit and that's always kept me in gold and units.

However, I've seen my gold position has been better than in the past. Where I'd usually be in the 30m range, I've been trending in the 60m range more recently.

As usual, my main struggle is finding good champs for R3. Sitting on nearly 3 t5cc and I don't like my options, so I've stopped opening t5cc crystals and got the Summoner's Sigil for a month, so I can bank a few more cats while I wait.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    This month was amazing for Iso, Cav crystals and objectives probably netted most people an additional 8 dupes worth of iso at a minimum.

Hopefully objectives to continue to provide additional iso.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    I started a second account back in November/December for fun, and recieved pretty much the only good pull I had on either of my accounts with a GGC: not a great champ or anything, but 1 Million gold. For a brand new account, that was game changing.

I also have about 17-18 Mill in my main account and I have not had a problem with gold probably since August 2020. It is refreshing to not have to worry about such a basic necessity.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Where their is gold lacks ISO. ISO should probably be in the path rewards on the Cav EQ. Seeing as that’s a great source of gold.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

KattohS said:

It works for me and I’m not worrying about iso or gold anymore.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have all 4* duped already, thus basically I am facing iso overflow with over 2000 iso and 25mm gold. 8 out 10 5* pulls are dupe too. It is so difficult to get new 5* champ.

I wish I have new champ or good 6* such that I can rank up. Currently rank up resources (T5b, T2a) and champ availability are my bottleneck.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Reference said:

I have all 4* duped already, thus basically I am facing iso overflow with over 2000 iso and 25mm gold. 8 out 10 5* pulls are dupe too. It is so difficult to get new 5* champ.

I wish I have new champ or good 6* such that I can rank up. Currently rank up resources (T5b, T2a) and champ availability are my bottleneck.

First world problems
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

First world problems
    Compared with those players with T5cc overflow and bunch of god tier 6*, I’m nothing.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kabam's done a great job balancing the gold situation over the past 6 months imo. But Iso, T1A, and T2A are still ridiculous.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

KattohS said:

Also, it is painful and I haven’t done it, but those objectives with 3* Psycho have solid iso payouts.

Dr. Zola

They are painful but rewarding.

Deadpool/ BP - RTTL 1.6 - 2 energy / Duel - blast
    Fantastic 4 - duel - blast 20220
    Inhuman - act 1.4.1 - 1 energy

Other quests - mostly are based on ending attacks with heavy or specials. They can be clubber together with fighting the above champs, so you won't have to do more for them.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Reference said:

First world problems
    Compared with those players with T5cc overflow and bunch of god tier 6*, I’m nothing.
    No one has T5CC in overflow LOL

The game isn’t that far yet
    I hope 😳