**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys think Act 6 is worth the exploration this character awaken ability?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm just wondering if its worth exploring act 6 100% to awaken Ægon or should I wait for fully act 7 release then explore that content 🤔

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    It is 100% worth it if you have the counters IMO
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

It is 100% worth it if you have the counters IMO

The thing is I do, but I'm gonna have to build a load of resources and revives, lvl 3 hp potions about 200 or more, energy refills and a lot more. I'm willing explore just not sure if its worth it
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    How desperately do you need to awaken aegon, and do you have other options in case you didn't get a skill gem

How desperately do you need to awaken aegon, and do you have other options in case you didn't get a skill gem

Not really tbh, I got already a 5 star Ægon awakened and max sig, I also got ghost who's maxed in everything as well 5 star, I got both 6 star CGR and Apocolypse so I'm in no need of it tbh
    Ghost12 said:

Not really tbh, I got already a 5 star Ægon awakened and max sig, I also got ghost who's maxed in everything as well 5 star, I got both 6 star CGR and Apocolypse so I'm in no need of it tbh
    Well I don't see why you would do it solely for aegon if you already have him as an awakened 5* but if you want the other rewards in it you may as well chip it down

Ghost12 said:

Well I don't see why you would do it solely for aegon if you already have him as an awakened 5* but if you want the other rewards in it you may as well chip it down
    The reason I guess would be to have a 6 star Ægon ready for abbys, I know the 5 star is just as capable as the 6 star, but the 6 star could do so much more especially if awakened and the lol content as well also for future act 7 contents so there's woth the problem is gambling in the game to get him awakened since I have the fortune to get science gems most of the time :(
    Hmm I don't know how the difference between aegon as a 5* and a 6* r3 scales and abyss so I won't talk in that matter

Hmm I don't know how the difference between aegon as a 5* and a 6* r3 scales and abyss so I won't talk in that matter

Same here we shall see though 🤷‍♂️
    HI_guys said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

The reason I guess would be to have a 6 star Ægon ready for abbys, I know the 5 star is just as capable as the 6 star, but the 6 star could do so much more especially if awakened and the lol content as well also for future act 7 contents so there's woth the problem is gambling in the game to get him awakened since I have the fortune to get science gems most of the time :(
    It's not worth it like that is you ask me. A 5* sig 200 is superior to a dog 20 6*
    Hmm alright
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    an alliance mate has an R3 Aegon and he regretted it because he already has an R5 max sig Aegon. there have been so many players who were able to fully explore Abyss with just a 5 star. you won’t be able to max sig Aegon for a really long time. the only reliable place to get tons of 6 star sig stones is Abyss exploration. even if you do have a lot of generic 6 star sig stones, dumping all of them into 1 champ is a bit of a waste as a lot of champs champs can benefit greatly from few sig stones rather than max sig

in Brian Grant’s video, i think Kabam John or another youtuber has said there is no point in having a 6 star Aegon duped at R3 until another game content similar to Abyss is released.

an alliance mate has an R3 Aegon and he regretted it because he already has an R5 max sig Aegon. there have been so many players who were able to fully explore Abyss with just a 5 star. you won’t be able to max sig Aegon for a really long time. the only reliable place to get tons of 6 star sig stones is Abyss exploration. even if you do have a lot of generic 6 star sig stones, dumping all of them into 1 champ is a bit of a waste as a lot of champs champs can benefit greatly from few sig stones rather than max sig

in Brian Grant’s video, i think Kabam John or another youtuber has said there is no point in having a 6 star Aegon duped at R3 until another game content similar to Abyss is released.

Alright thank you my friend, this is a helpful response maybe I just won't explore act 6 tbh and focus more for act 7 since its a fun difficulty and fair.

Thx again 💯
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes, it’s worth it. Especially if you have the best counters because you can do it with minimum resources.