**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant 6* r3 rank up help

SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
The day has finally come and this will be my 2nd r3. I have been pretty lucky to land some good champs in the mutant class. I just formed a mutant t5cc and want to get some input. I've only completed Act 6 but haven't started Act 7. I've gone through the Abyss once and still have some Variants to explore.

Who would you r3?

Mutant 6* r3 rank up help 69 votes

Apocolypse (undupped)
36%
SIlverProfessorWorknprogressRbk19Warlord5386pseudosaneThe_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongspaceoctopusReaper2823Luke9523LordSmasherMother_FlerkenLegionnaireAstoundsTripleULegendary_PoeyParam1988TrashyPanda[Deleted User]BlackTuran 25 votes
Professor X (undupped)
1%
Celtic1981 1 vote
Red Mags (dupped)
47%
TheManMythLegendbuffajrzuffyNumanKamikaze_TurtleMasterduxŁŤÇRockypantherxO_Deadpool_OProximaMidnight_8Aaronc94Sarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDKsp_2099Thoye3MasterpuffYsFDavepool87Agent_X_zzzHoitado 33 votes
Colossus (undupped)
4%
ubergamer11_Sham_LanMess 3 votes
Omega Red (undupped but have 6* mutant gem and 95 mutant/generic stones)
10%
AdvKnightNvrEndingStevieManWonderNockoRenaxqqBen_15455Qfury 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Red Mags (dupped)
    First make your mutant team if you don't have any...Apocalypse is beyond god for his synergies for mutants...if you don't have any mutant team he is not worth it...if that's the case go for mags...35.40% metals are doomed...
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Apocolypse (undupped)
    I have a dupped r5 5* wolvie that I love as a horseman. I also have a dupped r1 6* Cable I have flirted with taking to r2. I have a dupped r5 5* AA. I have most of the mutants checked off. I just pulled a 5* White Mags the other week too.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Red Mags (dupped)
    Mags is the best of all of them. Prof X is a better individual champ than Apoc imo, but Apoc is better with his synergies. So it kinda comes down to preference. Personally as an owner of a 6* R3 Apoc, i use him a ton. And my 5/65 Mags works great.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Apocolypse (undupped)
    I think apoc as a champion is pretty underrated, he does so much by himself and is definitely up there with the best even without his synergies and horsemen ability. R3 makes him a super tank and bumps up his damage by a good amount. I think by the time you really see the difference between an r3 red mags and an r2 you will have formed another t5cc.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you run Suicides, I think you should go for Omega and awaken him. Even at sig96, he will do great damage and all his utility is there. Apoc, Colossus, Mags, and Prof X are all fantastic champions but here's my take on why you should rank up Omega over them.
    Apoc: Apoc is an amazing champion, but his largest benefit comes from his synergies. Having him at 6r2 is plenty to have him be viable in Endgame content (I have a 5/65 one and he was tearing through paths in the 7.2 beta).
    Colossus: 6r2 is enough for him for now because he already has insane damage with the Omega synergy. Yeah, he has a boatload of utility, but since he's so tanky already, you don't need the extra health from 6r3 to get the most out of him.
    Mags: Similar to Colossus. The only real change you will notice between having him at 6r2 versus 6r3 is about an extra 100K damage off his sp3 and some more health. In practicality, what does doing a 500K sp3 matter when a 400K one will kill them?
    Prof X: Same thing. The only thing you are getting is more damage and his damage is already insane.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Apocolypse (undupped)
    Apoc if no suicides:
    - #XL #Villain for Variants purposes.
    - Acquirable immunities.
    - Evade counter.
    - Good at attack or defense.
    - He'll likely be in your team anyways if you run almost any other mutant.

With suicides, ORed is an option - but only if you're okay with his degen being inferior to a sig 200 5* until around sig 150.
    Apocolypse (undupped)
    I'm leaning towards Apocalypse. I like his play style and at r3 he looks like he'd be a tanky boy. I'm not sure there's a wrong answer but t5cc is so rare still.
    Apocolypse (undupped)
    How does Apocalypse counter evade?
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 245
    Omega if you run suicides, if you don’t Magneto