**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Redwing Lock On - Ready!🎯

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Managed to dup this boy Falcon, week after I Ranked 2 him and 25% away from forming my first T5CC which is Skill one !
Let's not forget the BWDO synergy that makes him shine even more.
7k-8 crits on first Cruelty Buff πŸ’₯
9k-11k crits per hit on 3 Cruelty Buffs.πŸ’₯
I wont even start talking about Utility
Which you already know of 😸

And Finally...Blue Frame Profile Pic πŸ™
-

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @thebair123 well, hes currently higher by 400 then my 2nd higher PI champ which is OmegaRed sig 200
    I think he'll be in Top for a while especially after getting to Rank 3
    He'll jump easily to 19k I believe
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My condolences as you will likely get nothing but Mutant for the next three months.

Source: Have been buried in an avalanche of Science whenever I get close to forming a Mutant.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a 6* R1 Elsa Bloodstone I pulled her last night and have no clue what I’m doing any tips?
    @yomoves - I need one 25% selector or 2 of 10%
    and they are more common nowadays.
    I'm not capable to do abyss or Act 6 for100%, both because of lack of skill, patience and time.

So im maybe a P2W player but I can allow it.
    for me Time = Money.
    I might even become throne breaker without doing 100% Act 7 or even starting Abyss.
    ---------------------------
    @Llessur I barely play her...its always NF, Falcon or BWDO.
    --------------------------
    @gmonkey No doubt man, such a decent unique champ !
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t think Falcon’s lock-on is working 100%. Take for example Iceman when you manage to shatter Iceman’s IceArmor. Right before the next new IceArmor duration is coming to it’s end then you activate a lock-on to prevent the new IceArmor to ever activates, but still activates despite lock-on is -100% AAR. I’m missing something here?
    @Daddrieda I still have not managed to test him on many
    I was also confused why I took damage from Electro while hitting or getting stunned back
    from Mordo while on BPCW I didnt get stun reflected
    Might be missing something...
    But I mostly needed Falcon against MODOK, Korg, Doom, Evade Champs, Safe Guard
    and Im already happy with that.

Pairing him with BWDO just spikes hes damage
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Daddrieda said:

I don’t think Falcon’s lock-on is working 100%. Take for example Iceman when you manage to shatter Iceman’s IceArmor. Right before the next new IceArmor duration is coming to it’s end then you activate a lock-on to prevent the new IceArmor to ever activates, but still activates despite lock-on is -100% AAR. I’m missing something here?

Working as intended here because Falcon reduces defensive abilities while attacking the opponent. Could work if you hit Iceman just when the ice armor activates but not too sure.

And congrats OP. I love Falcon since the buff. He is now one of my most used champs in the game. Especially in alliance war.
    @TheAngryOne cant wait to rank3 him !