Summoners, earlier today we encountered an issue that prevented anybody from entering Alliance Quests. We have now fixed the issue, and Alliance Quests will start at 2pm PT (2 hours later than usual). We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

6* Nexus Question

FratsbyFratsby Posts: 17
edited February 23 in Strategy and Tips
Any opinions on who my best 6* option is? I am working on exploring 6.2-6.4 and have fully explored 7.1. I've done the easy abyss path and in general am looking for purely endgame content champs.
Edit for Red Guardian: I have 50-60 science sig stones to use.

6* Nexus Question 20 votes

Red Guardian (Dupe)
35%
winterthurRockypantherxEtjamaTotalMonster109Gr8TonyStarkBarani7daThe_HoTU 7 votes
Else Bloodstone (Unawakened)
5%
Reaper2823 1 vote
Havok (Unawakened)
60%
buffajrDuMonUSarvanga1_RenaxqqPrakhar_82CloudwalkerDarkKnight646[Deleted User]RDMNKRoNX1TheBoogyManWooptyfrickendoo 12 votes

Comments

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 207
    What do you already have in your roster, definitely between rg and havok. Really depends on if you already have champs that have good slow, incinerate immune, etc.
  • FratsbyFratsby Posts: 17

What do you already have in your roster, definitely between rg and havok. Really depends on if you already have champs that have good slow, incinerate immune, etc.

My top 6* champs are Fury, BWCV, Colossus, Ghost and Corvus
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,617 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian (Dupe)
    I love Havok but it's really hard to awaken the right 6* champs. And RG's awesome.