**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What piece of content should I tackle next?

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently finished 7.1 100%

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Well I would suggest seeing as you are pretty much there already that you finish V6 exploration.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Might as well finish v6
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Might as well finish V6. Have you explored other story acts yet? Done labyrinth or Abyss?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Work on getting a r3 six star
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Riptide said:

Might as well finish V6. Have you explored other story acts yet? Done labyrinth or Abyss?

@Riptide I have done up to act 5 100% and 7.1 100%. And an initial clear of lol.
    Work towards Thronebreaker. Since I don't know the state of your T5CC, I can't tell you what that roadmap looks like exactly, but essentially you should be targeting content that gives you large chunks of T5CC i.e. 100% V5, V6. Clearing complete chapters in Act 6.

You're probably 3000+ units away from an Abyss clearance and I have no idea if you have viable champs for an easy path clear.

@TheBestinTuakau @Corkscrew I am 1% off Troné Breaker!

I assume you have a tech champ to rank up?

If that's the case finish v6 and pray for tech. Unfortunately there is no permanent content that gives out even small fragment crystals. You can either explore v5 or explore which every chapter of Act 6 will be the easiest for you based on your roster and who will find easiest to fight. Otherwise, there's always next month...

@Corkscrew thanks for this, I plan to take up Doc Oc. I have done v5 100% and just need to crack on with V6 but i know that i will end up getting what i do not need 😂 its just the free to play game mode!

I know what you mean, I wanted to take up Ghost, got to about 40K and then couldn't pull tech for the life of me. Then I started pulling science like crazy... got to 40K and then no more.

I was already TB, so the stakes weren't as high as yours. Still frustrating nonetheless. Fingers crossed on your next T5CC crystal.