**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need some quick 6 star nexus help please. Thing or Hit Monkey?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

Need some quick 6 star nexus help please. Thing or Hit Monkey? 48 votes

Thing
39%
Haji_SaabSpicysliceryuwKDSuperFlash10VoltolosRockypantherxMorpheus_123Pancake_FaceOmedennRenaxqqJragonMaster170Rouger4BigBlueOxNuclearOrkPirate_JennyBarani7daAGENT_A7KGeneral Br3ezeTheBoogyMan 19 votes
Hit Monkey
60%
abn86JohnyzeroMoosetiptronicLuke9523EtjamaddomEdwxnSarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidFabwiziPrakhar_82Zan0FaseehDigletGamingHilbert_unbeatable2GiulioVentu99TheBair123HI_guysWill3808 29 votes

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Hit Monkey
    A bit more info. I already have solid champs in both classes like Human torch, cap IW, black widow DO
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    You can improve your skill roster more with
    Hitmonkey.
    Thing I prefer awakened.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Thing
    Having HT with Thing, even if Thing is unawakened, helps both champs.
    Hit Monkey
    Damn, you guys are making things hard. Haha, 5-5...

Any more justifications for either option?

Thanks in advance to all who are contributing
    Hit Monkey
    Zan0 said:

I choose option number 3

Haha, that's Cyclops dupe and pray for a buff I guess
    Thing
    Let us know who you choose. Doesn't sound like you will be disappointed either way.

It's better to have a tough decision over 2, than have to pick one because the others are rubbish :)
    Hit Monkey
    Bump, any last votes/input? I'm leaning towards Hit Monkey ATM because I think he's the 3rd best skill 6 star (after Aegon and Nick who both have to be duped)

And since I've already used 1 skill T5CC ON black widow DO and I have another one just dying there, seems worth it?

Plus for science I haven't been able to form even 1 T5CC and I have torch, wasp and cap IW waiting
    Thing
    ddom said:

Bump, any last votes/input? I'm leaning towards Hit Monkey ATM because I think he's the 3rd best skill 6 star (after Aegon and Nick who both have to be duped)

And since I've already used 1 skill T5CC ON black widow DO and I have another one just dying there, seems worth it?

Plus for science I haven't been able to form even 1 T5CC and I have torch, wasp and cap IW waiting

Seems like you have made your mind up. I think the only way you can be disappointed now is changing your mind and not being able to go back in time :)
    Hit Monkey
    Thanks for all the votes, input and advice!!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    Coming from someone with a small 6* roster who has a 6* thing, don’t take him. He’s got limited use unless you have full team synergies for him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    I'd have gone Thing if it was a 5* Nexus. He doesn't have a whole lot of use unawakened and HM doesn't need it.
    Hit Monkey
    Thanks for the input guys. Really useful comments from all and helped me make a choice. Going for Hit Monkey. Largely because I want to ensure I have good champs in all classes to R3 and ATM for science, I want to take torch up
    Hit Monkey

What is kinda funny is I have a sneaking suspicion that Cyclops is gonna get a big buff soon so maybe the best choice was neither Hit Monkey nor Thing. Lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    ddom said:

What is kinda funny is I have a sneaking suspicion that Cyclops is gonna get a big buff soon so maybe the best choice was neither Hit Monkey nor Thing. Lol

Why didn't you pick Cyclops, man? You just skipped out on massive effectiveness. 🤦‍♂️
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    ddom said:

No they're never gonna buff him he's to effective already. But....
    It would be nice
    Hit Monkey
    Haha, to be fair since I do already have Cyclops, I'm still hoping he gets a buff. Hahaha