**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's silly and meaningless but hit a milestone I've been shooting for

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
Been working on lower tier rankups for the better part of a year or two trying to get my overall rating more in line with accounts that are actually the size of mine. Finally hit 3M today

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats.
    3mil is really a huge account.
    What’s your global rating placement with 3mil?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Oh dang, nice job! That's crazy...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Awesome wnp congrats man.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

Congrats.

Currently I'm at #113 globally
    Wow that’s amazing.
    To be honest, I’m occasionally checking the top100 leaderboard and watch the accounts stats to have an idea where the top accounts are.
    Hope you get to top100 soon 🙂
    You must be top50 at your region if I’m estimating right and supposing your region is the US 🤔
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Greekhit said:

Congrats.

Wow that’s amazing.
    To be honest, I’m occasionally checking the top100 leaderboard and watch the accounts stats to have an idea where the top accounts are.
    Hope you get to top100 soon 🙂
    You must be top50 at your region if I’m estimating right and supposing your region is the US 🤔
    Yeah I'm 61st in the US at the moment. If I finished maxing all my 3*s, getting 4*s to R3, and 5*s to R3 I'd guesstimate I "should" probably be at least around top 50 globally just based on number of champs more than likely. Have quite a ways to go though. Takes ages to get all the t3b and t2/3cc
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Very pog bhr
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Feels like it was yesterday we saw people hitting 2M rating for the first time ever.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    HI_guys said:

Remember when mmxiv was so big cause there alliance had a 1M rating.

You took me back 5 years...lol

They would recruit only people with 50k-60k rating...hahaha
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    DNA3000 said:

Greekhit said:

Congrats.

I'm only 1892 places behind you, hah.
    You'll catch up in no time.

Like I said it's completely meaningless but it's been something fun to work on for the last couple of years
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Congrats! I’m super close to hitting half a million myself lol

You're gonna overtake @Unio77 😂
    Also congrats Work that's a BIG milestone. Although what's his face KingAegon from MRoC will probably have steamrolled you by now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    @Worknprogress how long you ben playing.
    Gamer said:

Started the account in April 2015. Put the game down pretty soon after for a good while and didn't really pick it back up and start playing seriously until sometime in late 2016 I think, maybe even early 2017.
    Actually while we're here I need to ask a question I've been needing to know the answer to for a long time...

Is it:

Work and progress
    Or
    Work in progress

?
    Qacob said:

Actually while we're here I need to ask a question I've been needing to know the answer to for a long time...

Is it:

Work and progress
    Or
    Work in progress

?

Work in progress
    HI_guys said:

Qacob said:

Is it:

Work and progress
    Or
    Work in progress

?

Work in progress
    WTH. I thought it was your motto or something. Work and progress
    Nope just a VERY old AOL instant messenger sn from high school 😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Started the account in April 2015. Put the game down pretty soon after for a good while and didn't really pick it back up and start playing seriously until sometime in late 2016 I think, maybe even early 2017.
    WOW progress for you ben crays then I’m Hav playing from the start had a break for like 1 years to half and only Hav 1.7m. So nice what you’re next goal

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Holy Cow!! AMAZING. I thought I was doing good at almost 2.1 Million. 3 Mill that is incredible. Great job.
  • That’s a juicy milestone, congrats!

Out of interest, how many R3, R2 and R5 5*?