**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally done with 6.3!

Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
My heart is literally pounding out of my chest, but this chapter was suuuuper fun having aegon

Rewards:
No 6* crystal, I had literally 0 shards when I finished the chapter, so I'd probably open a featured 6* after my act 6 completion
Cavalier crystals:
5* featured: forgot to take a screenshot but I awakened my moleman, so he's probably going to r4 now
Best part of this chapter? 6.3.5, Human torch made it sooo fun to see the guy just melt
Excited to see how 6.4 is gonna be!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro! I too completed 6.3 just last night. Didn't find 6.3.5 fun though. Your cavs were extremely lucky.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Congrats, I completed it a couple of days ago myself, I used medusa for mysterio though personally, the most fun boss for me was IMIW, mostly because I have a r5 red mags but mysterio was fine too, just 2 revives
    I got 5 star Aarkus from the cavs, and rocket racoon from the 6 star
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149

Congrats bro! I too completed 6.3 just last night. Didn't find 6.3.5 fun though. Your cavs were extremely lucky.

Yeah, but the champs weren't that great from them. Oh well, atleast I scouted 6.4 and I have counters to all the bosses so a little potion & revive grinding and I'll be set to complete by the end of next week

Congrats, I completed it a couple of days ago myself, I used medusa for mysterio though personally, the most fun boss for me was IMIW, mostly because I have a r5 red mags but mysterio was fine too, just 2 revives
    I got 5 star Aarkus from the cavs, and rocket racoon from the 6 star

Damn, 6.3 must've been super easy for you with that mags! 5 star Sarkis isn't that bad either, but sorry about that rr, my last 6* was a Daredevil classic so yours is better
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Who were you main 5 MVP that helped clearing?
    any tips ?
    Valmarx said:

Who were you main 5 MVP that helped clearing?
    any tips ?

I mostly used aegon, human torch, and colossus for the fights. Some paths having a rhino I just quaked them since I didn't want to risk aegon losing his combo meter. Symbiote supreme also helped a ton in other matchups, but I ran my unawakened Nick for the 3 evade charges. The bosses are honestly not that bad in 6.3, just don't overthink it and play defensive, go for safe openings and you can get most of them down one shot on your first try
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. If that doc ock is first time awakened then it's a good pull.

Nah he's like a 3rd time dupe, but I have a 6* so no intention of ever touching the 5* one tbh
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Nah he's like a 3rd time dupe, but I have a 6* so no intention of ever touching the 5* one tbh
    Haha same case with me