**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This beats every pull of mine!!!

So hyped about these two... Got the CGR from featured(took 2 of them) and the archangel popped out of the cavalier shattered heart crystal.
Though I don't know if archangel is good even unawakened. Please drop your views on this.

Thank you

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Two amazing pulls. Archangel is great. He doesn't need awakening, but if you have a spare AG then it's worth it IMO
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    As soon as she gets silver stars on the forums, 6* Archangel-pulling threads start popping up.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Why do you put this man in so much pain?
    woman, but yea I would hate it if people tagged me in threads for champs that I can't seem to pull
    sorry, Crcrcrc
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 191 ★★
    Wow!!!! what a day of great pulls. I am jealous.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    Thank you guys... Just tried archangel in rol... Hits like a beast!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

woman, but yea I would hate it if people tagged me in threads for champs that I can't seem to pull
    sorry, Crcrcrc
    :|
    No, I enjoy it. Unless the title is something like "not this garbage", it's cool seeing other people get the second best science.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Congrats ..2 beast pulls ..but AA does needs the dupe to go from great to super saiyan mode . Without Awakeneing he is damage, with dupe he is both damage and utility. I gave a generic to my AA today only and maxed him as 5* .no regrets.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    He's trash unduped, I'll do you a favour and take him off your hands

Nah he's still good. Still got all his damage output.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

@ Fluffy_paws

sorry, Crcrcrc
    yeah it sucks
    Hehehe😅 @Fluffy_paws
    Rohit_316 said:

Congrats ..2 beast pulls ..but AA does needs the dupe to go from great to super saiyan mode . Without Awakeneing he is damage, with dupe he is both damage and utility. I gave a generic to my AA today only and maxed him as 5* .no regrets.

Wish had got him as 5* (not complaining though) coz I have 2 generic awakening gems... Just waiting to get champs to use them on