**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel Movie or Venom

Both 5* unawakened

Captain Marvel Movie or Venom 21 votes

Captain Marvel Movie
47%
Reaper2823Denslo500EinfachSoZan0JragonMaster170DigletGamingGr8TonyStarkTheBair123Will3808General Br3eze 10 votes
Venom
52%
SpicyslicerCowboyschamploo1Morpheus_123EtjamaWoody15Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69FabwiziPrakhar_82CrcrcrcWooptyfrickendoo 11 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Ironic that 2 of the 3 venom voters have Venom pfps

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    I have a 5/65 CMM, and she's usable in pretty much everything. I'd say her only weakness is Mystics. I run her in AQ, and pretty much just keep her at 20+ binary charges. This gets her double immunity, tons of damage, and a reliable heavy spam technique. Venom is great for Variant content later on, but I think CMM is better overall
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Almost all of CMM's use comes from her awakened ability. Go Venom.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Its a hard choice for me, because my venom can do around 2,000 each hit with 7 fury's, cmm can build up faster, and i think does more damage. It's most likely because my 4 star venom is my highest venom and my cmm is a r4 level 55 5 star, but Idk.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Venom
    I would take up venom to rank 3/4 first. Do some variant content (variant 2,4,5,6) and if I got Cosmic rank up gems I will take CMM or invest in any other champ.
    If it's for rank 5,I would take CMM first and venom later on.