**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would ‘Superior’ Class champs be like?

General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Now before you all say “THEY’RE NEVER GONNA ADD THEM or THEY WOULD BE OP” just here me out... (Also I bet people didn’t think Thanos and Kang would come out but they did... sooo Yano) I was just finishing off some YT play through a of new account from @BrianGrant and @Lagacy (up to most current point in lags jnr) and saw the ‘Superior’ class (the turquoise blue swirly thing in the class area on The Maestro n stuff) and thought, “What would it be like to play as ‘The Maestro’ or ‘The Collector’ Or ‘The Champion’ (6.2.6 Version) or ‘The Grandmaster’? Would it be OP? Or would they be terrible Trophy champs like the others? Anyways my point is, what would it be like if we could actually play with a 7th class? And (of added) would you need some of each Class type Catalysts to rank them up, or their separate catalyst type you can only get a specific way?

Will you all tell me your thoughts on this?

Please and Thanks!
-Summoner General Br3eze

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Most Superior class champs are trash on offense. They have modified attack and health values in the game and added nodes which make them seem OP. GM's instant KO sp3 would be nice though.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

We got a superior class champ for one of the events. He was fun. He required special catalysts too.

I miss my symbioid. I hope that event comes back.

Yea I forgot about him. Would love to have him back.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Well the collouter sp3 is a instant kil regardless so yes to op
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    summoner general reminds me of supreme leader

I miss del hoya
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Crcrcrc said:

We got a superior class champ for one of the events. He was fun. He required special catalysts too.

When was this? A couple of years ago? (2018/19?) I may have missed it since I took a 3 year break lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Depends. A champ like Maestro would be fine if released as playable.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Destr073_ said:

Crcrcrc said:

When was this? A couple of years ago? (2018/19?) I may have missed it since I took a 3 year break lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Destr073_ said:

Crcrcrc said:

2018. For a full list of every eq ever, please check out my thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/215359/every-single-event-quest-ever/p1