**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm an intermediate player looking for an alliance

Hey there,
So as you must already know, I'm looking for an alliance.

1) My current prestige is 5k and my total base hero rating 110k (not the best ik)
2) I'm currently in Act 5 aiming for Uncollected within the next few months.
3) I'm very active in AW and AQ. I want an alliance who I can connect to.
4) Preferably looking for some alliance that comes in Silver 2 or Silver 1 in AW seasons.
5) Members of the alliance should be friendly people who don't pressurize a lot.

And that's it!! If you know an alliance that meets the above criteria, pls feel free to address the name of the ally down below.
Cheers :)

Comments

• MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151
    HMU @mikeymonstes on line app
    Sergeant_ said:

Hey there,

1) My current prestige is 5k and my total base hero rating 110k (not the best ik)
    4) Preferably looking for some alliance that comes in Silver 2 or Silver 1 in AW seasons.
    5) Members of the alliance should be friendly people who don't pressurize a lot.

And that's it!! If you know an alliance that meets the above criteria, pls feel free to address the name of the ally down below.

• CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

Are you tired of global/alliance drama? Are you looking for other respectful players?

Well we are what you’re looking for. We balance Life and gaming. We are rebuilding now, on our way to Gold! come chat and join us.

Scan the QR code to chat with us!

LineChat link

http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

IGN:SpaceLuva
    Line:Beenherebefore
    IGN:Cangaceiro
    Line:Luvith
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    We will be best fit for you
    We are running map 542 and silver 2 in alliance war ranking.
    We use Discord for communication but 4 guys are not on Discord but they do know to clear their lanes so no issues.
    We do priorize personal life before game. I hope you will join us.Our alliance tag is IF-02
    https://discord.gg/8avEyQGQ7Y
    This is our server link
  • QuadjammerQuadjammer Posts: 19
    Just started an ally, next 10 I get in I’ll pick which one will be an officer, ign Sendsaltines
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Look up the alliance Shamballa Bargainers & check out NeeleshS in game. That’s one of my alt accounts & is the leader of an alliance with my mini accounts. We have a great bunch of vets with second accounts and new progressing accounts as well. We do Maps 3 & 2 in AQ, Silver 2 in war presently.

If interested feel free to reach out to me here, or in Line @ addyman1. Cheers.
  • PsychqoPsychqo Posts: 12
    Hey, my alliance is looking for reliable players to join. Map 5 quest. Ended up in silver 1/gold 3 position. Username in game and on Line app is psychqo. Alliance name is 4THEG.
    Hope to hear from you.
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    We run aq maps 43 and aw . Just participate is all we ask. Decent rewards but we all have a life outside the game. If interested look at Avengersogsquad. We are open. Jump in
  • PsychqoPsychqo Posts: 12
    Alliance looking for reliable players for Map 5 Quest. War is optional, but we usually end up in Silver1 or Gold 3 position. We communicate through Line App. Username in game and Line App is psychqo. Alliance name is 4THE G.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Psychqo said:

Alliance looking for reliable players for Map 5 Quest. War is optional, but we usually end up in Silver1 or Gold 3 position. We communicate through Line App. Username in game and Line App is psychqo. Alliance name is 4THE G.

Hey man, I did check out your alliance but I'm not as advanced as the other members of your ally, soo me joining to your alliance is probably gonna drag your alliance down. If I'm joining an alliance, I wanna make sure I can contribute something to the alliance. Anyway thanks a lot for your offer. I really appreciate it. If you want you can check out my profile in game. Name is "Sergeant506"
  • Sfzx37Sfzx37 Posts: 42
    Join us- sfz73
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional). We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!

We will be best fit for you
    We are running map 542 and silver 2 in alliance war ranking.
    We use Discord for communication but 4 guys are not on Discord but they do know to clear their lanes so no issues.
    We do priorize personal life before game. I hope you will join us.Our alliance tag is IF-02
    https://discord.gg/8avEyQGQ7Y
    This is our server link

Hey there, so I checked out your alliance and I liked it a lot. I feel I might be able to contribute something to your alliance. But when I went to request to join your alliance, it said that you already have 30 members in your alliance, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to join your alliance :(
  • Hey mate honor would love to have you. We think you could grow and help us too. Search me in game Revenger91
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    edited March 2021
    @Sergeant_ are you still looking for a new home to grow and have fun? If so hit me up on line app @ ninjahippie13

@Sergeant_ are you still looking for a new home to grow and have fun? If so hit me up on line app @ ninjahippie13

I'm sry dude, I don't use Line. If you could drop the name of your alliance and the tag, I could check the alliance out
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Sorry line is required for communication
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Sergeant_ said:

Hey there,

Our alliance is pretty chill...solid Silver 2 (getting close to Silver 1) in AW. 1800+ glory every week from AQ. No line required. Search Awesome Avengers (AWAVG).
  • AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    Hey saw you don’t use Line and I’m assuming Discord as well but I’d really encourage you to check out Discord and message me at AznBane#2779 we have a really good group of friendly people that are working to grow together. I promise you won’t be disappointed in our alliance. If you want to check it out in game look up tag [.SYM.]
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Look up Avengersogsquad. We are chill. Active silver one almost gold two, aq 2,000 glory a week minimum and chill as could be