**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove the peasant gates

StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It's about time those horrible class gates in 6.2 have been removed already. Kabam has already milked a lot of units due to these gates. Just make them disappear, ftp players like us sink into depression because of them.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Is it really that worse? still didnt get there...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Yep it's almost riddiculous the amount of gating there.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only change I think is necessary is to make it include all rarities instead of limiting it (i.e. instead of having to take in 4 5 star science champs, you just have to take in 4 science champs) like Notsavage19 said.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Being limited to one class and having a fight that needs someone like ghost+hood ie that dngg brute force energize stun immune aspect of evolution magik that has a 4 5* cosmic gate will make it impossible and then you also have to bring a boss counter which makes it even harder
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

It's about time those horrible class gates in 6.2 have been removed already. Kabam has already milked a lot of units due to these gates. Just make them disappear, ftp players like us sink into depression because of them.

Why bring ftp into this? Plenty of ftp have explored act 6 without complaints. No idea why you want them taken down now since act 6 has been nerfed relatively well except for some problem fights. It really is a roster check and I would advice farming resources and trying them while you expand your roster.
    Agree completely. People want content nerfed to their capabilities instead of growing into said content.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Why bring ftp into this? Plenty of ftp have explored act 6 without complaints. No idea why you want them taken down now since act 6 has been nerfed relatively well except for some problem fights. It really is a roster check and I would advice farming resources and trying them while you expand your roster.
    Agree completely. People want content nerfed to their capabilities instead of growing into said content.
    I am not sure it's about capabilities. People want everything done yesterday. They are not willing to put the time in. It's the same attitude with cav difficulty 4 star requirement. It's not rhe end of the world that you need to acquire a wide roster to complete content. A good roster will have a variety of 4 star and 5 stars for multiple situations. No need to change content unless it seems like a resource dump which 6.2 is not in it's current form.
  • It's about time those horrible class gates in 6.2 have been removed already. Kabam has already milked a lot of units due to these gates. Just make them disappear, ftp players like us sink into depression because of them.

Yes, Kabam should Remove the gates of Act 6.2, if they not then at least make them class-specific only not stars specific too.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Another reason to not change content anymore is to prevent the compensation threads.
  • The only change I think is necessary is to make it include all rarities instead of limiting it (i.e. instead of having to take in 4 5 star science champs, you just have to take in 4 science champs) like Notsavage19 said.

I don’t think it’d be such an annoyance if the class gates were 5*+ rather than just 5*.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Regardless of my opinion on the subject, I think it’s pretty clear that Kabam has no plans to change the gates. They’ve already made substantial changes to Act 6 and explicitly made the choice to leave the gates in and have said multiple times they have no intention of changing it. So at this point you would be better served by seeking advice on particular paths you are struggling with, I’m sure the forums would be happy to help!
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I am not sure it's about capabilities. People want everything done yesterday. They are not willing to put the time in. It's the same attitude with cav difficulty 4 star requirement. It's not rhe end of the world that you need to acquire a wide roster to complete content. A good roster will have a variety of 4 star and 5 stars for multiple situations. No need to change content unless it seems like a resource dump which 6.2 is not in it's current form.
    By capabilities I meant roster mainly. And I agree that they don't want to put the time it. They want content that matches their current roster. Many of these people have blazed through everything and most likely don't have Act 4 or 5 100% and barely got through 6.1 to get to Cav. And you're right that they struggle with the 4* challenge since they don't have many ranked up as they get 5*'s so much faster now. The progression curve is completely ruined and with 7.1 as proof, we'll likely never see anything really challenging anymore.

I say leave the gates. Give us something to remember what content used to be so we can reflect on it. To those wanting them removed, deal with it.

Valmarx said:

Being limited to one class and having a fight that needs someone like ghost+hood ie that dngg brute force energize stun immune aspect of evolution magik that has a 4 5* cosmic gate will make it impossible and then you also have to bring a boss counter which makes it even harder
    Try expanding your roster.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited February 2021

Valmarx said:

True, maybe start getting lucky. Its not like all champ pulls are random
    nOux said:

Valmarx said:

Got any proof to back that up? Please don't use the "KaBaM HaS a PaTeNT" BS either.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

Valmarx said:

but all champ pulls are random
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yeah remove the gate and give all people who already explored 6.2 a big compensation.

The gates are not that hard, it’s specific path / encounters in 6.2.5 as mentioned before you learn your rooster with them!

Should kabam bring gates in 7.2? Hell No way never ever!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Disagree, while the gates can be hard especially in 6.2.5, it can still be done itemless, or with minimal revives. A main reason why they should not be removed is because people who have already done it will be begging for compensation.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

nOux said:

Valmarx said:

Got any proof to back that up? Please don't use the "KaBaM HaS a PaTeNT" BS either.
    What patent are u even talking about? I was just being sarcastic towards what u said “try expanding your roster”. The whole point of my reply to u was that its all rng and only way around this rng is to trow your credit card at it and have a chance to “try expand your roster” with luck.

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    nOux said:

nOux said:

Valmarx said:

What patent are u even talking about? I was just being sarcastic towards what u said “try expanding your roster”. The whole point of my reply to u was that its all rng and only way around this rng is to trow your credit card at it and have a chance to “try expand your roster” with luck.

I thought it was obvious you were being sarcastic, but was surprised to find out so many people couldn’t tell.

Unfortunately, too many people have trouble detecting sarcasm on the internet, no matter how thick you lay it on. That is why people use “/s” even when it should be obvious.