**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thought on 7.2 beta

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
The beta forums are pretty much only there for people to post how they can’t get into the beta lol....so I figured I’d post here to get a general feedback from people on the beta. Hopefully it stays up 🤷🏼‍♂️

Whether you were actually in the beta or just watched streams of it on YouTube. What were your thoughts on the 7.2 beta?

My thoughts was that it was actually pretty fun but still was a challenge. Definitely a step up from 7.1, but not anywhere close to being ridiculously hard. There were A LOT of new nodes which will make the initial planning longer, but many of the superiority nodes open up a wider range of champions as counters. I personally went through every path and overall used a ton of different champs. Just a couple tweaks with some champions on certain paths, but overall I though it was very well done.

Thought on 7.2 beta 30 votes

Great balance of fun yet challenging
53%
TheJalliRockypantherxOGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusTotalMonster109Leathersmw2017Thoye3MasterpuffGil0610Prakhar_82PapdichaatTheBair123Valentinos13ElwindValmarxGeneral Br3eze 16 votes
Pretty good but needs some tweaks
33%
RichTheManpseudosaneGrootman1294Mobile_P0tat0Matty_IceVictorVonDoom568AmnetiesScrubhanScaroladipoWooptyfrickendoo 10 votes
Not fun. Needs a lot of improvement
10%
KDSuperFlash10AleorNegative_100 3 votes
Complete overhaul needed. Similar to original 7.1
3%
Dromar_13 1 vote

Comments

• General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    It looks good! Can’t wait to see what the rewards are aswell! The new nodes will add a variability to challenges and legend runs, and they may even make some bad champions shine in the dark, who knows? Time will only tell.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Meant to vote for "Pretty good but needs some tweaks"

For the most part it was fun and challenging content, which was nice. The nodes were a grind to read through tho.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    It seems good...
    When does it come to the original server by the way ???
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Im just waiting for the final 7.2 boss to make an decision, I really hope he is like the GM meaning he is extremely skill based.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Pretty good but needs some tweaks
    I explored it and enjoyed most of the paths, if I could change a fight it would probably be the Power Stack sym supreme. But if it stays it's not the end of the world either, it wasn't nearly as terrible as some fights that were in act 6 (acid wash mysterio I'm looking at you).
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Not fun cause I didn't get it.
    😭😭😭😭