**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Almost there

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Groot isn't that bad he actually has great survablity but please buff him

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    523 hits against rol winter soldier
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    He is still trash. He has basically no usability in this game. He hits like a wet noodle and that is with all of his furies and crits. Thats sad for a r4 5* doing 523 hits. Most of my 4*s could probably do better.

He is still trash. He has basically no usability in this game. He hits like a wet noodle and that is with all of his furies and crits. Thats sad for a r4 5* doing 523 hits. Most of my 4*s could probably do better.

True but his survablity is really good
    BabyMiike said:

he still sucks with that. ROL is easy and they don't hit hard. If I took a Groot into Act 5 or 6 he would get killed.

BabyMiike said:

he still sucks with that. ROL is easy and they don't hit hard. If I took a Groot into Act 5 or 6 he would get killed.
    Not if you played good enough
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Not if you played good enough
    no you would still die. the fights would take too long plus all the nodes and stuff don't help. Groot is straight up trash rn but if they boosted his numbers than maybe he is decent but he is trash
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My condolences. But nothing can save Groot except a buff.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Blasphemy
    Who slanders our lord and saviours name
    Groot has great utility and broken damage
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    This painful to watch I swear....
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I didn’t actually expect you to go through with it tbh... major props to you mate!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

With damage like this you might as well toss utility outside the window
    I cried tears of joy the day I got my 6 star groot

I cried too
    but it was not of joy
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

This must be so painful for OP. But atleast Groot should be buffed soon. But I don't have the courage to take Groot up to r5 in his current state.

Valmarx said:

This must be so painful for OP. But atleast Groot should be buffed soon. But I don't have the courage to take Groot up to r5 in his current state.
    Hopefully soon he's going to be r5 Soon
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117

With damage like this you might as well toss utility outside the window
    I cried tears of joy the day I got my 6 star groot

Leems Segit.