**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

#Metal Why isn't Killmonger a metal Champ?

Greetings. I fought Killmonger recently using Magneto and he didn't get magnetized. I figure this should be rectified in his description as Vibranium (his armor) is a metal. Unless there is a counter argument or something I don't understand as to why he as well as Black Panther Civil War aren't #Metal

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Magneto cannot manipulate Vibranium, which is what BP and Killmonger's Armor is made of.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    MAGENTO CAN'T CONTROL VIBRANIUM
  • Yeah, you're both right. Just saw that in his refined control over Marvel Universe metals. He can't manipulate pure Vibranium like Cap's Shield and KM, BPs armor. Only impure Vibranium.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

MAGENTO CAN'T CONTROL VIBRANIUM

Gotta remember every person who brings this up clearly doesn't know, you can't blame them just because they're the 20th person to ask.
    From their Pov it's the first time someone's asked this, also before someone says the Search Bar it's still very finicky and only works sometimes so that isn't always their fault.
    I wanted to make a topic about fixing the search bar but I couldn’t tell if it had already been done.
  • Magneto can’t control pure vibranium but even then he’s a pretty good killmonger counter. Sp 2 and he’s basically permanently armor broken.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    BPCW and Killmonger should still be bleed immune
  • HI_guys said:

But is vibranium metal?

Yeah. You can search on it to confirm.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Science tells us not all metals are magnetic.

Spose vibranium falls into this bracket, presumably all the other #metal champs have iron, nickel or cobalt in their make up.
  • HI_guys said:

But is vibranium metal?

Yeah. You can search on it to confirm.
    Although it is a fictional metal created for the Marvel Universe. It isn't a real metal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Pure Aluminum, Copper, Gold and Silver can't be controlled by magnatism either.