**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My unit less labyrinth completion!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
My team:
-5/65 sig 200 Aegon
-Heimdall (saved me revives!)
-NF
-Quake
-Proxima

Items used:
-4 L1 revives
-2 L2 revives
- 1 L2 team revive
-15 L1 pots
-29 L2 pots
-25 L3 pots
-4 L4 pots
-34 large love potions
-4 of each percent of boost
(Attack, Health, Champion)

Highlights:

Soloing UC at 1%
Getting 75% of Maestro fist try

Lows:

Using a revive on rhulk
Losing 500 hit combo on OML

Rewards:

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I wanted skill or cosmic from gem, and 5*s weren’t great, but I’m still happy!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

I wanted skill or cosmic from gem, and 5*s weren’t great, but I’m still happy!

You pulled Luke Cage and Mojo. Mojo + mystic gem = good times
    @SpideyFunko is he worth ranking though? My roster needs bleed immunities, so I was hoping for ghost warlock or g2099
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

@SpideyFunko is he worth ranking though? My roster needs bleed immunities, so I was hoping for ghost warlock or g2099

I’d ask @Qacob for Mojojo advice
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I think I did lab with only one revive with an r5 g2099
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I was wondering who pulled that Luke Cage😂. Congrats on completing it. I don’t know too much about mojo but I do know there aren’t many champions in the mystic class who greatly benefit from their awakened ability but mojo is one of the few. (And he’s good on defense if you don’t like him😉)
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Congrats! I just did it unit-less with colossus and mags, no aegon unfortunately. Was actually quite fun

Congrats! I just did it unit-less with colossus and mags, no aegon unfortunately. Was actually quite fun

@TrashPanda12
    what is the strategy with colossus?
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Great job.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Riptide said:

@TrashPanda12
    what is the strategy with colossus?
    I brought a 4* omega red and 6* emma frost for synergies. Basically just hitting hard after a few sp2s and the fights go pretty quick. I run suicides though so it took a lot of health pots because of recoil, but I just used the free valentines ones. Once you build up the armor, basic attack crits are like 20K each.
    @TrashPanda12

So he needs to be duped?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nice work. I forfeited the idea of doing labyrinth because I have so many Catalysts in my stash.
    P.s. you could have restarted hulk fight. Why used revive on it?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Mojo is an amazing champion but more importantly the most fun character to play in the whole game imo. He's kinda matchup dependant but in the fights where he works he WORKS. Any fight with a decent amount of expiring buffs has his degen and regen ticking through the roof.

He basically causes any buffs that run out to instantly expire so he counters footloose and Arc overload as well as certain power gains and unstoppables among many other things.

Id say that while he's not the absolute best mystic damage dealer and lacks general utility he is genuinely the most fun and satisfying champion to play and that alone is enough for me to rank him.
    @Sarvanga1_ it was my 4th try and I got the 500 hit combo added to my charge because I died with a combo shield up
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Not bad at all that was a great run for me my only problematic fights were Warmachine(Keeps throwing his sp1) and Magik(limbo) plus Unstoppable Colossus was annoying rest of the fights were doable. I think I will give a try with this synergy team.