**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Legends Run

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Anyone know when they’ll announce who got it the titles?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    First Thurs/Fri (depending on where you’re at) after the deadline, USUALLY.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Was wondering if timeframe may be longer for this one based on how they calculated the fights times. Don’t think I made it but would be awesome if I did
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haha doesn’t matter I guess. It’ll come if it comes.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pintzz said:

Was wondering if timeframe may be longer for this one based on how they calculated the fights times. Don’t think I made it but would be awesome if I did

Same here, I don’t think I made it, though I did a pretty good time. I really want Weapon X though.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Pintzz said:

Same here, I don’t think I made it, though I did a pretty good time. I really want Weapon X though.
    Don’t fret, try not to think about it and be all the more pleasantly surprised when you receive that legendary treasure email. Best of luck to ya my friend, hope you land that Weapon X
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m wondering this as well, really hope the new system doesn’t mean they take ages
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I’ll be interested to know the spread of timings. I sat out this one, but still very interested to know how fast everyone who got it blazed through this legends run.
    Congrats @xNig
    Oof. Didn’t get it, not too surprised though. Congrats to everyone who did
    Same. Didn’t prep or plan enough just went int blind haha. So wasn’t surprised

That mythic title looks dope. Congrats @Lvernon15
    Same here. I did it all on day 1. I’ll give it a better shot for the 7.2 and wait a while.
    Haha same! As soon as it dropped. Will watch some videos and counters etc for 7.2
    Pintzz said:

Haha same! As soon as it dropped. Will watch some videos and counters etc for 7.2

Do you have a max sig Namor? He was really useful for me in the 7.2 Beta. So was Void and then of course Ghost, Doom, and Horseman Wolvie.
    I’m gonna take Ghost and Corvus up to r3 for the 7.2 run and slap on full Suicides and boosters the entire time. Hopefully that’ll get me it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Pintzz said:

Do you have a max sig Namor? He was really useful for me in the 7.2 Beta. So was Void and then of course Ghost, Doom, and Horseman Wolvie.
    I’m gonna take Ghost and Corvus up to r3 for the 7.2 run and slap on full Suicides and boosters the entire time. Hopefully that’ll get me it
    Better luck next time know u can do it. Don’t lose hope I’m don’t do it because my time isn’t to play more that 1 huers in arena
    Gamer said:

Pintzz said:

Better luck next time know u can do it. Don’t lose hope I’m don’t do it because my time isn’t to play more that 1 huers in arena
    Thanks man!
    Unlucky, give it another shot with 7.2, definitely helps to wait a bit
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Get someone from your alliance to give you a list of all the champs and node combinations on the paths and make a google docs
    Ebony_Naw said:

Get someone from your alliance to give you a list of all the champs and node combinations on the paths and make a google docs

Not needed anymore. The calculation only includes fight times, so you can scout and prep all you want
    The second you open the first quest you only have a day to do the run and 24 hours to do full scouting and a run is very tight

Ebony_Naw said:

Not needed anymore. The calculation only includes fight times, so you can scout and prep all you want
    The second you open the first quest you only have a day to do the run and 24 hours to do full scouting and a run is very tight
    I cleared the entire beta this time around, so I think I'm pretty good on the fights now. There's a few rank ups that I need to do that bum me out (like Ranking Corvus and 5 star Tigra), but other than that I should be solid.

Ebony_Naw said:

I cleared the entire beta this time around, so I think I'm pretty good on the fights now. There's a few rank ups that I need to do that bum me out (like Ranking Corvus and 5 star Tigra), but other than that I should be solid.
    Good luck with Corvus, I wasn’t in the beta but I heard 7.2 is very Corvus unfriendly

Ebony_Naw said:

Good luck with Corvus, I wasn’t in the beta but I heard 7.2 is very Corvus unfriendly
    Oh good, then I don’t need to rank him. I didn’t bother using him in the beta since I hate Corvus. Most of the beta I was able to wipe out with Doom and Void.

Pintzz said:

No Namor or doom as 6 star. But roster is fairly big so hopefully be able to study some guides and find some options to make it work

Pintzz said:

That's an awesome roster. I'm very jealous of that Mysterio and BWDO. Namor is really only *needed* for one path that I can remember and a couple here and there fights. Some of the fights that Doom cheeses can be done with CapIW or Wasp (Heavy Assualt nodes) and others can be done with Sym.
    Ebony_Naw said:

It helps an absolute ton, much easier to get the ideal counters if you plan prior
    Tried to add the 5 stars as well. Should have actually done the beta for 7.2 😅
    Would have given me a better idea who to save and rank up for 7.2. But going to save major rank ups now specifically for the goal of running that legends run
    Pintzz said:

Tried to add the 5 stars as well. Should have actually done the beta for 7.2 😅
    Would have given me a better idea who to save and rank up for 7.2. But going to save major rank ups now specifically for the goal of running that legends run

Same here with the rank ups. Totally changed my plans now. I got Ghost going to 6r3, Wasp to 6r3 (that one is staying the same), Tigra and AA both going to r5 (I was previously done with ranking five stars, took Torch to r5, and I'm probably going to take Elsa up over KM to 6r3. The good thing is that I have most of the champions needed ranked up already. I seriously can't recall using more than Void, Doom, Mojo, Sym, Ghost, Wasp, Horseman Wolvie, BWDO, Hyperion, and Apoc to clear the majority of it. Magneto was used for a few bosses and Namor was used sparsely. Other than that, I just need Tigra at r5 for the Unblockble special/No Retreat Apoc in 7.2.6. Horseman AA should help me burst done some fights faster than Horseman Wolvie. I have all the synergies champs needed as well too.
    There's also the fact that the 7.2.6 boss fights are going to be new and unique bosses, so I will be making sure I have some rank up resources to spare in case the best counters are champs that I don't already have ranked
    Same I had stopped ranking 5 stars as well. But could change if there is certain champs that fully counter something. Guess we will have to wait and see as I assume if the beta went to plan we will see 7.2 in April