**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it Possible?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After exploring the Abyss, i want the shiny red legends title somehow, but i also dont have many boosts.

Is it possible to do a monthly legends run with full suicides(1 recoil), r3 sig 150 6* Ghost, and medium boosts? Also a super speedy phone.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Being completely unqualified to answer, I believe it's definitely possible. I've seen people do it with Ghost before. You should have a high chance of getting the title.

I really wish that they kept the original legends run system in permanently and added the mythic one for really high level players though. I just don't have the time to max suicides and go for a run myself.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Being completely unqualified to answer, I believe it's definitely possible. I've seen people do it with Ghost before. You should have a high chance of getting the title.

I really wish that they kept the original legends run system in permanently and added the mythic one for really high level players though. I just don't have the time to max suicides and go for a run myself.

Helpful i guess?