**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

9 days left tell us who getting buffed😥

Comments

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Raganator said:

They said they would be announced with the patch notes.

When is it coming?
    Coming Friday most likely
    Nope. Tuesday has always been update day. I doubt Kabam will change that just because February is a short month.

Expect the next update to go live March 2nd.

I'm pretty sure they meant the notes would be released on Friday, not the actual update/buffs.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Said they will be telling us in the notes. Usually between the 28-30th.

@Texas_11 eerrrr..... Isn't it february? How are we supposed to have a 30th day?
    That means it will be between those days. Only muggles believe there is no 30th in February.
    Oh nice, hope you are having a great year at Hogwarts.
    Asking out of curiosity,do they run online classes?

@Texas_11

Kinda hoping for a red skull buff... give me a reason to take him to r3.
    Kinda sad watching all these people do the bare minimum and get thronebreaker because they got lucky with the fragment crystals.

Nope! He ain’t getting a buff chief , I wish :(

I have t5 cats expiring
    At least tell us the second champ

Last batch I ranked terrax and Yj, Took an L on YJ, but brought him in to war
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    ?Juggs
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hey I want to ask questions,
    If kabam has buffed someone in the past but in current scenario he is kinda meh, can he or she get a tuneup of damage?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Hey I want to ask questions,
    If kabam has buffed someone in the past but in current scenario he is kinda meh, can he or she get a tuneup of damage?

Theoretically yes. They have data on champions and where they're used, how often, etc. If they think a recently buffed champion is still underwhelming they could definitely buff them again. But I wouldn't count on it. If a buff takes a champion from useless to underwhelming, it's still better than them being useless.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Didn't they say Angela and Black Panther confirmed so far?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Didn't they say Angela and Black Panther confirmed so far?

BP is being worked on, that could place him anytime between march and about october. He'll also likely get an overhaul, which wouldn't be next month anyways. Just because they're working on a champ doesn't mean those champs will be the very next buffs released
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Haji_Saab said:

I think it will be an all women update

For purely selfish reasons I really hope not...

The only female 6* I have that is anywhere near needing a buff is invisible woman, and I’m not confident about her chances.

Others are Ghost, Proxima, Elsa, wasp, gamora, nebula, spider Gwen and x23. Maybe nebula or x23?

They’re all good champions so I’m not sure they’d get buffed, but hey I wasn’t expecting Angela either. So fingers crossed
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★

Haji_Saab said:

The only female 6* I have that is anywhere near needing a buff is invisible woman, and I’m not confident about her chances.

Others are Ghost, Proxima, Elsa, wasp, gamora, nebula, spider Gwen and x23. Maybe nebula or x23?

They’re all good champions so I’m not sure they’d get buffed, but hey I wasn’t expecting Angela either. So fingers crossed
    X23 they could just do a thing where they take off the 5 bleed cap
    Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

i think she needs more than a numbers update as she lacks utility right now, all she has is regen.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Said they will be telling us in the notes. Usually between the 28-30th.

@Texas_11 eerrrr..... Isn't it february? How are we supposed to have a 30th day?
    That means it will be between those days. Only muggles believe there is no 30th in February.
    Oh nice, hope you are having a great year at Hogwarts.
    Asking out of curiosity,do they run online classes?

@Texas_11

Kinda hoping for a red skull buff... give me a reason to take him to r3.
    Kinda sad watching all these people do the bare minimum and get thronebreaker because they got lucky with the fragment crystals.

Nope! He ain’t getting a buff chief , I wish :(
    He’s online for a moderate buff or numbers update buff For sure.
    Just whether that comes before or after I pull a Better 6* tech or finally form a T5cc from fragments (180k+ T5cc fragments collected, 0 formed...)
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    My prediction, the Asgardian bunch, Angela, Thor, Jane & Loki 😁

Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

i think she needs more than a numbers update as she lacks utility right now, all she has is regen.
    Not really, she is fine. No tune ups needed just bleed cap removed.
    I really hope for Thor Jane Foster buff.
    Got her last week.
    She needs some moderate updates like fury buffs and can stack shock like Thor Ragnarok after sp3 for X time.
    Hope she get buff soon.

Texas_11 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

That's really not enough for her. If she had her bleed cap removed she would still not be useful for any fights any more complicated than a pretty basic fight in act 6 or 7. She needs utility along with damage.
    Oh please,
    Tell us about the buffs
    I can't wait, my rankup resources are expiring and no other good options are there.
    Please....

Texas_11 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

That's really not enough for her. If she had her bleed cap removed she would still not be useful for any fights any more complicated than a pretty basic fight in act 6 or 7. She needs utility along with damage.
    She has enough for the character she is, claws and regen and bleed. Not every character needs utility, some champs are designed as glass cannons. They just need to be viable In end game, which she is.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Oh please,
    Tell us about the buffs
    I can't wait, my rankup resources are expiring and no other good options are there.
    Please....

Rank up the female champs. Someone should be getting buffed soon....Also women's day is coming so definitely a female character would be buffed...
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

She has enough for the character she is, claws and regen and bleed. Not every character needs utility, some champs are designed as glass cannons. They just need to be viable In end game, which she is.
    Back when she was released, regen and bleed was what made a god tier. Now, its barely enough to even remember she's in the game. I pulled her as a 6* and a had a moment of surprise. She really isn't viable in end game now, she can barely do any paths in act 6 and the ones that she can do can be done by anyone. She has nothing that makes her stand out as