**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong heart crystal

I think this might have been mentioned before but I just went to purchase a cavalier heart crystal but it’s a grandmaster crystal.

I’ve checked and it’s because they’ve changed the order as the cavalier crystal has always been at the end

How do I check with support about this

Comments

• Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I did the same thing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I understand they changed the order but you should’ve read and double checked before you bought it
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    That sucks! I was soooo close to doing the same thing because they changed the order.
    Jaymix79 said:

I did the same thing.

Glad it wasn’t just me lol. Not too bothered really it’s just the fact it changes recently
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Ladpcw78 said:

Jaymix79 said:

I did the same thing.

Glad it wasn’t just me lol. Not too bothered really it’s just the fact it changes recently
    Agreed. As soon as I noticed I sent a message to my alliance letting them know. So no one else made the same mistake
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Yo, that’s shady from Kabam.

They did this on purpose to cheat you guys off, because both Grandmaster and Cavalier heart crystals are the same cost.

Super shady, but it’s Kabam, so it’s to be expected.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

They did this on purpose to cheat you guys off, because both Grandmaster and Cavalier heart crystals are the same cost.

Why would they do that? Yeha it’s dumb that the order got switched, but what would kabam gain from switching two crystals of the same price around??

Why would they do that? Yeha it’s dumb that the order got switched, but what would kabam gain from switching two crystals of the same price around??
    So you have less of a chance of getting a 5 or 6 star, duh.
    Nah, it’s a bug.
    So where is in game support? If you go to support in game it just takes you to questions
    Kind of like any business nowadays. Want real communication - no! Just links and ideas but no one2one support
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I bought the wrong one too.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Mine still has Cav on the far right. Weird that it's different for some 🤷‍♂️
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Lol same but Idgaf cuz I know that I would have gotten hot garbo anyway. Got a new champ not even a dupe lol
    I finally found the way to contact them so will let you know what they say.
    My reasoning was, for example, Tier 4 Alpha Catalyst is always in the same place in the Glory store
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Dang I didn't notice, I probley did the same thing.
    Restart your device and check again. If the cavalier heart crystal is not in the last spot, then it might be your device.

I have iOS, and I do not have this bug.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,727 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    The Cavalier crystal has a pink upside down triangle to differentiate from the Grandmaster crystal.

Having said that, this is one of those strange things happening. If someone is not meddling with the game code, why would the order crystal placement appeared in the tab changed. It is not even maintenance yet.
  • rman1087rman1087 Posts: 29
    I had the same issue and let my alliance know. A couple min later it went back to normal.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

I understand they changed the order but you should’ve read and double checked before you bought it

Woah woah woah hold up here mate this is mcoc, you can't possibly expect people to read anything in this game 🤣🤣🤣