**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star nexus choices

124»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Onmix said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Colossus would be my choice because he’s a beast and top 3 mutant in the game. He doesn’t need to be awakened, but it helps. He is also extremely helpful for Act 6. However, G99 is also a good choice. You cannot go wrong with either.

And don’t let anyone tell you that Colossus is not a top 3 mutant champion.

That's cap. Omega, Mags, AA, Poco are all better than Colossus. They have much more utility and their damage is still incredible. I'd go G99 on this one.
    AA and Apocalypse are top 5. But, Colossus is top 3.
    More cap
    You can complain all you want, but most top tier players agree that Colossus is better than AA and Apocalypse. Your hatred for Colossus is getting out of hand.
    Don't know what top tier players you're talking about, but almost all the top tier players I talk to use AA and Poco all the time while Colossus sits on the bench.
    he's obviously joking....
    MSD
    KT1
    Lagacy
    Seatin

Just to name a few.
    MSD loves Colossus. And even he has said he's not a top 3 Mutant. KT1 is the biggest Colossus simp of all time. Lagacy hates Colossus so I have no idea what you're talking about there. Seatin thinks Domino and Sunspot are better than Prof X and that Ghost is better than Quake. Never ever trust Seatin's rankings. Ever.
    Ghost is better than Quake
    No. She's not. And it's not open for debate. Anyone who thinks Ghost is better than Quake is just delusional.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Onmix said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Colossus would be my choice because he’s a beast and top 3 mutant in the game. He doesn’t need to be awakened, but it helps. He is also extremely helpful for Act 6. However, G99 is also a good choice. You cannot go wrong with either.

That's cap. Omega, Mags, AA, Poco are all better than Colossus. They have much more utility and their damage is still incredible. I'd go G99 on this one.
    More cap
    You can complain all you want, but most top tier players agree that Colossus is better than AA and Apocalypse. Your hatred for Colossus is getting out of hand.
    Don't know what top tier players you're talking about, but almost all the top tier players I talk to use AA and Poco all the time while Colossus sits on the bench.
    MSD
    KT1
    Lagacy
    Seatin

Just to name a few.
    MSD loves Colossus. And even he has said he's not a top 3 Mutant. KT1 is the biggest Colossus simp of all time. Lagacy hates Colossus so I have no idea what you're talking about there. Seatin thinks Domino and Sunspot are better than Prof X and that Ghost is better than Quake. Never ever trust Seatin's rankings. Ever.
    No. She's not. And it's not open for debate. Anyone who thinks Ghost is better than Quake is just delusional.
    Or they cant play Quake.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Only people who can’t play Quake would say Ghost is better. Trust me on this one. I’ve been paying attention to all the people who say Ghost is better and almost all of them who said it can’t play Quake properly.

Only people who can’t play Quake would say Ghost is better. Trust me on this one. I’ve been paying attention to all the people who say Ghost is better and almost all of them who said it can’t play Quake properly.

I will not use Quake unless i have to though, Quake is better but Ghost is way more enjoyable to use.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

yes i agree with you but how do you know they cant play quake? Basically ruins you whole statement
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Onmix said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

More cap
    MSD
    KT1
    Lagacy
    Seatin

Just to name a few.
    ghost is fantastic for sure 2nd best champ in mcoc, but Quake is better.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Another top mutants discussion

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Enough with the colossus simpatry, hes a bootleg version of beardo without synergies
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake is the best champ and Ghost is the best 6*.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★

yes i agree with you but how do you know they cant play quake? Basically ruins you whole statement
    By their own admission. I read a lot of players say Ghost is better than Quake, then I go through their history or I wait for them to reply more and they admit they are not good with Quake.

You can also see this with Seatin and Lagacy. Seatin ranks Ghost over Quake, but he could barely Quake and Bake. And over a year ago, Lagacy was arguing with KT1 about Ghost being better than Quake, but Lagacy barely played Quake back then.

If you pay attention, players who say Ghost is better, about 80% of the time they either don’t use Quake at all or suck at playing her.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Unpopular opnion but as standalone champs, I'd pick Colossus over Apoc without a second's thought.

People are seriously underestimating Colossus' utility. He has armor ups which makes him not only a good Havok but one of the best since he is immune to armor break while not facing tech champs and Kabam likes to put Havok on those crumbling armor nodes. He has a ton of immunities all of which are very relevant and his armor ups make him really tanky not to mention his damage is so riddiculous that it in itself is a utility. He also benefits a lot from mutant synergies especially the Prof X one's which gives him (and other mutants) poison resistance as well as practically double special damage. It might not seem like much compared to Apoc but it's there and is quite handy. He does what he does very well.

Top 5 mutants for me personally are Omega, Mags, AA, Colossus and Apoco not in any order. It doesn't really matter who places who at the top 3 as they are all extremely good. No one should change your personal opinion.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    So many Trolls and Clowns in this Thread.
    Sometimes I wish, below every commenter, there was he's in-game panel
    with he's Top Roster + PI + How long he been playing.

I hunt and find so many noobs here that got many Karma on the forum
    but in game they have not even passed 5-6k prestige and barely finished Act 5
    but talk their ass like they beat Abyss 6 times ....

What a waste of nerves and time :)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★

Unpopular opnion but as standalone champs, I'd pick Colossus over Apoc without a second's thought.

People are seriously underestimating Colossus' utility. He has armor ups which makes him not only a good Havok but one of the best since he is immune to armor break while not facing tech champs and Kabam likes to put Havok on those crumbling armor nodes. He has a ton of immunities all of which are very relevant and his armor ups make him really tanky not to mention his damage is so riddiculous that it in itself is a utility. He also benefits a lot from mutant synergies especially the Prof X one's which gives him (and other mutants) poison resistance as well as practically double special damage. It might not seem like much compared to Apoc but it's there and is quite handy. He does what he does very well.

Top 5 mutants for me personally are Omega, Mags, AA, Colossus and Apoco not in any order. It doesn't really matter who places who at the top 3 as they are all extremely good. No one should change your personal opinion.

But beardo is tanky/sustainable, and has immunities as well. He doesn’t have armor ups but he has a bunch of other things he can do that col cant.

I use to think col had nice utility, then when mags got buffed, I realized col was actually lacking the utility needed to be a top 3 mutant, and so hes no longer up there anymore. He was powercrept down from other champs that have far more utility (AA, mags)