**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3 Completed!!!

2»

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Just finished 6.3.5 guys! Any tips on CAIW OP or anyone else? I only have like 120 units though. @The_Sentry06 how many units did you go in with and who?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Just finished 6.3.5 guys! Any tips on CAIW OP or anyone else? I only have like 120 units though. @The_Sentry06 how many units did you go in with and who?

My team was Aegon, Quake, Ghost, Wasp and Heimdall. Took the Colossus and Cap Marvel path. Went in with 90 units and a level 1 revive. I boosted heavily for the boss for which I used Ghost.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

My team was Aegon, Quake, Ghost, Wasp and Heimdall. Took the Colossus and Cap Marvel path. Went in with 90 units and a level 1 revive. I boosted heavily for the boss for which I used Ghost.
    oh ok do you think i can do it with sparky?

oh ok do you think i can do it with sparky?
    Yea sparky is one of the best options. A bit fragile though so be mindful of the block damage and stuff especially with aggression fury.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve got a question. How many revives did that caiw boss take? I’m most likely going to take him with ghost and wasp but I don’t have hood or heimdall.
    Will3808 said:

I’ve got a question. How many revives did that caiw boss take? I’m most likely going to take him with ghost and wasp but I don’t have hood or heimdall.

With Ghost fully boosted, it took me 3 revives. Heimdall allows Cap IW to go through one more cycle of sp1, sp2 and sp3 and so was mvp. Without Heimdall probably I'd guess 7-8 revives. You have to play around the destructive feedback timer and ensure you don't throw sp2's during that time.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

With Ghost fully boosted, it took me 3 revives. Heimdall allows Cap IW to go through one more cycle of sp1, sp2 and sp3 and so was mvp. Without Heimdall probably I'd guess 7-8 revives. You have to play around the destructive feedback timer and ensure you don't throw sp2's during that time.
    Thanks for the response. I was planning on not hitting him at all during destructive feedback. I have stark spidey to but he’s a rank 3 5* and I don’t have the tech cats to take him farther so I’m trying to decided if I should invest in him further or power through it with ghost.