Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Getting Uncollected

InfinityArcInfinityArc Posts: 14
edited February 21 in Strategy and Tips
5* R3 Doom, Corvus, IMIW (unduped)
4* R5 Sunspot, Hitmonkey

Would this team be good to go till and against the collector? Please suggest if anything else would be better. I considered Starky, and Captain Sparkle too but I came up with above team.

Comments

• InfinityArcInfinityArc Posts: 14
    Now I can take either Doom or Corvus to R4.
    Whom should i go with?
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 478 ★★★
    Personally I'd go with Doom, but I don't have a Corvus above 4*, so don't have much experience with Corvus.
    But I do know that Doom is an absolute weapon who can get you through alot of difficult content.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 108
    You are good to go. Corvus will make the Collector fight easy (you can get 3 charges before the collector).
    Try Warlock in place of IMIW. Otherwise, you are all set. Good Luck :smiley:
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 108

Whom should i go with?

Both are great. I would say Doom to R4 first.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,358 ★★★★
    Take doom, Corvus, warlock, sunspot, and hit monkey. Pretty much everyone I listed is really good for the collector except sunspot because he can’t stun all the time.
    It was my first ever ques.
    Didnot expect such helpful answers would pop in no time. Thanks guys.
    I mentioned IMIW as his unblockable sp1 is really helpful in dealing with Bane.
    I will definitely try with Warlock as you people mentioned.
    And yes, I guess I can actually get 4 and not just 3 charges against the Collector as Falcon is an avenger, there are tech and mutant opponents and Spider Gwen's evades may give me the 4th
    Will3808 said:

Take doom, Corvus, warlock, sunspot, and hit monkey. Pretty much everyone I listed is really good for the collector except sunspot because he can’t stun all the time.

As of Sunspot, I thought that his perfect blocks and insane damage would be helpful. Thanks for reminding me to take care of tenacity.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 5,267 ★★★★★
    Game to try Longshot?

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Personally I found Corvus ineffective when going uncollected. Clair-voyant however; she is the better choice in my opinion.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 565 ★★
    You won't need r4 for UC. You already have an amazit roster to work with
    edited February 23

Game to try Longshot?

I seriously tried Longshot in prior fights. Parry heavy bad karma and sp2. But Collector's tenacity won't let it work and I will have to use sp1 with pure of heart which isnt too high damage atleast at a r3 one lol. Neither do i have that Magneto.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Personally I found Corvus ineffective when going uncollected. Clair-voyant however; she is the better choice in my opinion.

My 4 star Claire goes to r5 soon. But I am not sure if I could utilize her better than Corvus. Anyway thanks for suggestion.
  • Dark_NinjasDark_Ninjas Posts: 13
    i really like corvus and the health pools are not that high so i would rank up corvus
  • Bro doom always and rank up that quake
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Go for doom. He can solo the fight if you boost a bit.

Bro doom always and rank up that quake

Its only been a ~3 month play. I holded back on taking Quake and other worthy 4 stars champs to R5 and only then could I somehow manage to take those 5 stars to R3 and yes, they would someday go to R5. :)

As of Doom and Corvus, people seem to be equally inclined towards both. Lets hope that we can find the one that fits in my situation better.
    The Colllector is down guys. :)

He turned out to be a big dissapointment. It took me only 1 team revive (mid of quest) and 3 L1 revives to take him down. Lol.
    I started with around 1500 units and still have all of them. Health potions from the Love is
    a Battlerealm side quest turned out to be helpful.
    edited February 24
    I thank you all for your advices. R4 Corvus at 4 persistent charges (max boosted) smashed my way through the quest.
    edited February 24
    Thanking you all again, I just can't wait to run in a few quests in Uncollected difficulty.
  • Dark_NinjasDark_Ninjas Posts: 13
    Np
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 768 ★★★

Whom should i go with?

For the collecttor, you want to do as much damage as possible each time you enter the fight, so I would go with corvus.