**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

human torch broken on 6.2.5 mordo

In doing 6.2.5 mordo which btw strength In numbers is such a bc cash grab node, buy I digress. I applied my preflight and died, and now my persistent charge and preflight are both gone. is he broken or am I dumb and this is supposed to happen?

Comments

• ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    ah. thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    He's Unduped.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Yayy you are finally playing with ghost! Good job Im proud
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone say strength in numbers is a cash grab?

1 team revive takes care of that then solo's for your main attacker.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Let’s say you get to Mordo with 3 of your champs dead.
    Your Mordo counter is alive at 100% hp.
    Any other node you just go in with your Mordo counter and finish him off no problem.
    With strength in numbers, you now must revive your whole team even though you’re only going in with your Mordo counter.

See the problem yet? You’re wasting units/revives just because the node requires all your champs to be alive even though they’ll never be used.
    If you can’t see why that makes the node a cashgrab, then that just says a lot about you tbh.
    Its 100 units for a team revive, or use the one that the calendar gives you every month anyway. Or spend 30 minutes in the arena.

Doesn't seem to cash grabby to me

If you spent nothing but the 100 units for the path, still not cash grabby
    If you spent 1000, does the 100 even matter?

Yeah, its 100 you normally wouldn't spend but 100 units anywhere in act6 being described as a cash grab is just wrong and I'm not sure why everyone is jumping on me about 100 units.

Maybe I have more trouble than you guys and don't notice another 100? I really don't know but 100 units doesnt seem like much to me.

Maybe I'm wrong?

edited February 2021
    I used a few singles and one team revive for that path, blew through pots but that's what free crystals and earned units are for aren't they?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Ah yes, forcing someone to revive, not a cash grab at all
    edited February 2021
    Alight then, you guys win.

Cash grab it is. There's a unit card on offer, it would cost me under $1 AUD to replace that team revive. Better get on it boys!
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    It doesn’t force you to revive if either:

1.You don’t die-people missing this one

2. You can take the aar. I just did it with one dead team member and solo’d him with void.

It’s like the only mode of it’s kind and adds a different dimension to the quest. I likes it and it’s part of the challenge. But I’m tight and don’t spend units, I’d rather restart the path.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I think you’ve got your question answered but I’d just like to add something. That wasp you brought that isn’t ranked up is by far the best option for this fight. Her passive stuns make it so easy to get heavies off and counter the global. I assume you’ve completed it now so rank her up for exploration wherever you get to it and also general questing.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Alight then, you guys win.

Cash grab it is. There's a unit card on offer, it would cost me under $1 AUD to replace that team revive. Better get on it boys!

It’s not the cost it’s the principle of having to revive champions for literally no reason.
    It’s really not that hard to understand that a node that forces a full team of champs that are alive is not a good node design. I’d rather use the revives on reviving champs that I need to actually use.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Ah yes, forcing someone to revive, not a cash grab at all
    I mean if you don’t die you aren’t forced to revive.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

It doesn’t force you to revive if either:

1.You don’t die-people missing this one

2. You can take the aar. I just did it with one dead team member and solo’d him with void.

It’s like the only mode of it’s kind and adds a different dimension to the quest. I likes it and it’s part of the challenge. But I’m tight and don’t spend units, I’d rather restart the path.

With the amount of gating and type of paths, most progressng players will be lucky to come up to the boss with no dead teammate.