**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are the slowdowns in the app and freezes going to stop?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Still getting slowdowns and freezes in the middle of fights. These occur on more heavily buffed nodes and especially when the opponent fires specials. It freezes up and I can't move, but I can hear the opponent whaling on me sometimes. Then I lose. It's getting a bit silly and needs to be addressed. Been happening a lot more lately.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yep game is quite unstable now.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Melengwu said:

Maybe never

Ya. I lost a number of fights over the last week, as well as units to complete the fight. Obviously, Kabam won't reimburse you which is why I'm gonna spend less on this game. Really bad of them.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Same here. And it seems like a never ending process
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

Kabam, a long time ago, used to compensate players for server maintenance issues quite often. Now, they do it rarely.

I’m not talking about nexus crystals, but potions/revives/energy refills. We don’t even get those anymore, even though we are overdue. I mean, the Nick Fury bug has still not been fixed after months. It’s getting a bit ridiculous.

exactly. I used to open up tickets, but now, their support is so bad, I don't open tickets and I can care less about helping improve their game or giving feedback on it because of the way they treat paying customers.
  • Hey guys, we're always working to make improvements to the game and investigating any reported performance issues in an effort to resolve them. To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.