**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last quest to UC

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys!
I had completed 5.2.5 on 14th February I having plan to become uncollected on upcoming Sunday. I having a roster of 5*'s r4 gwenpool,r3 doom,r2 HT,and some 5*'s, 6* of Mr.fantastic unleveled, 4*'s max quake, ghost, corvus, silver surfer, havok, stealth Spidey, and r4 Heimdall.
Also I had farmed boosts a bit lot and 1431 units I had tried my best against Kang but he is undefeatable by corvus but I will defeat Kang and complete 5.2.6
IMO of team is Doom, Quake, Ghost, Corvus, gwenpool or Heimdall. I knew to use quake and stealth Spidey. So give ur valuable tips which make me to become uncollected
Thank u!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Use Heimdall because of the indestructible he gives everyone and it should be a cake walk for you. It was designed for 4* r4-r5 expect to use a few units and watch a video or two before. I did it with R3 5* torch, 4* R5 doom, 4* R5 Hyperion, R4 4* wolverine max sig, R4 4* fury with one sig. I only used two team revives paired with greater champion boost 15% health and 15% damage boosts. Don’t waste on health potions just revive and go.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I had farmed power boosts and attack health and champion boosts a lot @Llessur
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Goodluck on your run! 1.4k units plus boosts will definitely get you there. I used a team of all 4*R5 (Starky, Hype, Domino, Thing, Warlock) and spent 3 Team revives (300 units) iirc.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Definitely use Corvus for the collector. The easy path can get you all charges
    Riptide said:

@Riptide which was the easy path? R u telling about iron patriot path?
    I remember going up, then to a portal in the right. I’d you google 5.2.6 map it’ll show you.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Riptide said:

Take Kang, Angela, Falcon, then Venom OML path. That should complete Corvus's missions

Barani7da said:

Riptide said:

Take Kang, Angela, Falcon, then Venom OML path. That should complete Corvus's missions
    @Scarcity27 that is the longest path I think so also in iron patriot path there is one tech champ, mutant champ(Deadpool, iceman ), Avenger (Hulk, S witch) this path consists of 10 champs including collector, the path you was telling is a long
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

Riptide said:

@Scarcity27 that is the longest path I think so also in iron patriot path there is one tech champ, mutant champ(Deadpool, iceman ), Avenger (Hulk, S witch) this path consists of 10 champs including collector, the path you was telling is a long
    The path maybe long, but personally I felt it was the easiest. However it is your choice, so you do you
    The path is worth it for Corvuses charges. You’ll save a lot of revives in the collector fight