**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

๐Ÿ”” Decisions to be made if....๐Ÿ’ก

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Want to make some interesting topic here, more of psychological one.
Lets assume, you got the top 3 of each class in your roster at 5/65.
You got 3 Tier 5 Basic and 7 Tier 2 Alphas in .

You get all the Champions below as a 6-star.
Who you Invest in and take him to Rank 2 ?
-
PS:
I don't have these champions but some of them got underrated
or not much about them around and I wonder if its because of priorityzing
or because of LACK OF RESOURCES lately since 2021 began.
S H O O T ~

๐Ÿ”” Decisions to be made if....๐Ÿ’ก 137 votes

Red Guardian - Science
14%
920MarkRepto23Nioc0124MysteriosilentagLuke9523Speedro420DonDudu2809PyrdaZan0SkyLord7000AmnetiesStebo_79Will3808DarkKnight646Negative_100XanatosBIGJ757TheBoogyManCynic 20 votes
Sorcerer Supreme - Mystic
64%
TheJalliBitterSteelMr_PlatypusPrimmer79MutantRTerraStu198311SungjLvernon15CupidsimolazThefire13Wicket329AssumedNameAdvCrysthian_Arnon10or_StrongRaichu626Colonaut123Aleor 89 votes
Red Goblin - Cosmic
6%
Captain_Pug30Blackshadow0203Hera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8TheInfintyDigletGamingScrubhanPuttPuttmagnus_xix 9 votes
Jubilee - Mutant
5%
The_Blue_JaguarMorpheus_123SpideyFunkoTheMailmannShenkTheBair123ValmarxSpiderHammy 8 votes
Squirrel Girl - Skill
2%
Foxhero00716wegnerkSalve_maker05 3 votes
Punisher 2099 - Tech
5%
LilMaddogHTpseudosaneMasterpuffSteel_Ball_Run9832057573RavenKeeperSpinnakerPoetic_bulldog1 8 votes

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jubilee - Mutant
    @SpideyFunko stole my thoughts ;)
    Im currently investing in my 5 star unduped Jubilee because I hella enjoy her
    wish I had her in 6-star version...

And no, none of them duped and I know many of them either need it or need high sig
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Red Guardian - Science
    Out of this list the person I want most is red guardian. Sorcerer is second behind him.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jubilee might be fun to play(haven't tested it myself) but sorceror is better and it's not even close.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jubilee - Mutant
    PURELY based on my enjoyment of using her.
    Only have a maxed out 4* so she don't get a lot of use, but she is just fun to watch! I wish I could pull of wearing a long yellow jacket! lol
  • Punisher 2099 - Tech
    PUN99 is a tech beast.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    i would consider sorcerer a top 3 mystic, so in my world, i'd have a 5* but i wouldn't mind a r2
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited February 2021
    Red Guardian - Science
    If duped, I would go red guardian. I have him max sig as a 5* but would love to have some fun with him as a duped 6*
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Sorcerer Supreme has the most value out of all those options. This is an easy choice.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I need more mystic nullifiers
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Punisher 2099 - Tech
    Considering i already have a 5/65 Sorcerer(because she is the 3rd best mystic) id go with P99 who is incredibly fun.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    SorcSup isn't particularly underrated. She just has her place like SymSup; right behind Doom and Claire.

Squirrel is No. 2 because I enjoy using her and out of respect for the dank marvel memestress.

Jubilee is No. 3 because I really love the marvel character, even though she has no niche in mcoc.

P2099 is No. 4 because he actually has some good utility and I enjoy using him. Needs the dupe, though.

RedG kinda needs sig 200, and even then I'd rather have Beardo or Thing at sig 200. Dadbod is just SoL by oversight. He's No. 5 here because 6* sigs be hella rare.

Robin is last, because of course he is. A discount Venom that takes 4-5 fights and sig 200 to become an okay champion. RiP.
    Jubilee - Mutant
    And then people say Sorcerer Supreme don't get love...Look at the poll :lol:
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jubilee - Mutant
    Valmarx said:

And then people say Sorcerer Supreme don't get love...Look at the poll :lol:

er... do people say that?
    Jubilee - Mutant
    @SpideyFunko maybe less here but on Line Groups and FB mcoc groups its pretty common
    people there somewhat consider Dragonman & Longshot above SS and SymS
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Punisher 2099 - Tech
    Hardly anyone chose Punisher 2099? His power control utility is incredibly underlooked. Great option for just beating into the opponent and not worrying about baiting specials.
    Jubilee - Mutant
    @spinnaker after I pulled CGR, I find it a nice Trio Synergy of Pun2099, CapIW and CGR
    I enjoy him but with someone who have a nice Tech roster, its kinda hard to fill in Punisher 2099
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 โ˜…โ˜…
    Red Goblin - Cosmic
    red goblin is terribly underrated. he's overshadowed by the fact that he came out the same month as cgr. yes, his rank up is long but his damage in frenzy is insane and once in frenzy, he can't miss either so there's utility there, and also in the reduced ability accuracy of Spideverse characters to evade.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Sorcerer supreme is great. I have her at rank 5. I have also heard good things about red guardian, and I do own a 6* jubilee and she is very fun. Any of these are all amazing options