**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

And They say Quake has bad damage.....

2»

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Sure, but with no bug interactions next time

I don’t see a bug interaction
    Its the same issue as the Morningstar BWCV health steal bug. Since quake is not actually taking any dmaage she should not reflect any damage
    No, it works with quake since she is taking the damage (via block), but it’s a bug with electro
    If she were to take that much dmaage she would die which she hasn't so she isn't taking that much damage
    @HI_guys its the heimdall synergy bud
    Yeah. Still a bug. But not complaining
    It’s not a bug. You can’t die until after Heimdall synergy triggers, and Quake reflects back damage towards the opponent. It’s working as intended.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Its the same issue as the Morningstar BWCV health steal bug. Since quake is not actually taking any dmaage she should not reflect any damage
    No, it works with quake since she is taking the damage (via block), but it’s a bug with electro
    If she were to take that much dmaage she would die which she hasn't so she isn't taking that much damage
    It’s not a bug. You can’t die until after Heimdall synergy triggers, and Quake reflects back damage towards the opponent. It’s working as intended.
    It's a known bug. The damage reflected is based on damage dealth to her

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Right, but with Aggression Fury, the opponent’s damage increases considerably, and at max sig Quake reflects 35% of the damage back at the opponent. If you let the AI accumulate 50 fury buffs, the damage would be large enough to kill them.

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Right, but with Aggression Fury, the opponent’s damage increases considerably, and at max sig Quake reflects 35% of the damage back at the opponent. If you let the AI accumulate 50 fury buffs, the damage would be large enough to kill them.
    The damage dealt will be 0 with the indestructible buff, and therefore no damage should be reflected back

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

The damage dealt will be 0 with the indestructible buff, and therefore no damage should be reflected back
    I just checked and there appears to be damage numbers coming up just before the Indestructible triggers. That might be how Quake works.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

@ HI_guys its the heimdall synergy bud
    I just checked and there appears to be damage numbers coming up just before the Indestructible triggers. That might be how Quake works.
    @JoshKosh557 thanks for the tag😑
    that’s a big rip
    My comment sounds stupid after reading it back.

But to clarify my point, I think Quake bypasses the Indestructible 0 damage because the game needs to know how much damage has to be reflected back to the opponent with Quake’s sig ability, and so she is receiving damage even if it should be 0 because of the way developers code the game. I don’t think it’s a bug. I think the code is too complex to rewrite it to make it an exception for Quake without breaking something that they just left it as is even though they might not intend for it to be that way.
    It is a confirmed bug, and Quake isn't the only champion affected.
    Electro and Killmonger, for example, do the same as well

Yeah, I know about Electro and Killmonger. Do you have a link where the devs confirmed it is a bug? I believe I saw a comment from them before but I can’t find it now.
    HI_guys said:

Yeah, I know about Electro and Killmonger. Do you have a link where the devs confirmed it is a bug? I believe I saw a comment from them before but I can’t find it now.
    It was in the same thread as the morningstar n**f. Same story in both places. Morningsrat heald the dmaage dealt. Quake redirects the damage dealt. Both are bugged according to Kabam. but they keep the elctro and quake cheese because players like it. Until ofcourse if there ever comes a time where it bypasses a really hard content that was not meant to be bypassed that way
    Just found the thread. You’re right, it is a bug. Pretty cool of Kabam to actually keep the bug in knowing just how broken Quake already is.