Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Weapon x is another rol ws autofight option (video)

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,670 ★★★★★

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 184 ★★★
    Wow! He looks like he might be the best RoL potion farmer on auto fight. Better than Colossus with synergies.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,670 ★★★★★

Wow! He looks like he might be the best RoL potion farmer on auto fight. Better than Colossus with synergies.

Yep, I’ve tested it 5 times now and didn’t finish below 30%
    BuffBeast said:

Horseman weapon X would be sick

I’ll definitely try that out also
    Monke said:

Groot can do it faster

But for real, this is very impressive. As buffbeast said, I wonder what a horseman could do 🥶

When I do my next weapon x video I’ll tag a horseman autofight ws in at the end
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 122
    I use the following team to auto fight through the first five fights:

Magneto
    Doom
    Human Torch
    Nick Fury
    Sentinel
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 3,475 ★★★★★

If only I had Weapon X

Next time.
    Hopefully.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 817 ★★★
    edited February 25
    Have you seen Wolverine horseman do it? Still 100% health left lol

edited February 25

Issue with needing horseman for it is you have to use a revive or win a fight with apoco, now apoco isn’t particularly slow for it, but it kinda negates the purpose of autofighting imo
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 309 ★★

Correct me if i am wrong, I do not have apocalypse so i dont know how horsemen work. But from what i have heard first you need to get Apocalypse killed and revive him back to make someone a horsemen. SO how is this way of potion farming effective if you have to waste a revive for it.

Correct me if i am wrong, I do not have apocalypse so i dont know how horsemen work. But from what i have heard first you need to get Apocalypse killed and revive him back to make someone a horsemen. SO how is this way of potion farming effective if you have to waste a revive for it.
    Yeah, if you bring the cable synergy you either have to win a fight or you have to die and revive
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 2,000 ★★★★★

Nice
    Why disable comments?
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 2,681 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

weapon x persistent charges going bonkers whole fight damn
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,391 ★★★★★

If only I had Weapon X

I’m praying you get it next time and there won’t be a you wil plan and do it after a few videos and tips going. I’m wish you good luck.