**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Leaked New Mythic title through glitch?

Realms_of_Tacos7Realms_of_Tacos7 Posts: 17
edited February 2021 in General Discussion

When you go to the legends leaderboard and select “alliance” some members in your alliance will come up as “mythic” of course we probably all know the glitch that gives everyone legends titles, but I have never seen the mythic title glitch before wow!

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Am I the only that thinks Legend title still looks cooler ?

I like the Mythic title look. The purple really stands out. And Mythic is a better title than Legend.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

they didn’t leak it they gave out mythic titles yesterday for 7.1

Yeah, but Moonstarman isn't one of them who got it
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I just realized it added a line to the little symbol at the end. I wonder if that’s for people who already had Legends only or for everyone.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

they didn’t leak it they gave out mythic titles yesterday for 7.1

I understand that, but he says they were leaked via the this glitch implying they weren’t in the game before this
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    A7madD1w said:

Valmarx said:

Am I the only that thinks Legend title still looks cooler ?

mythic looks better in global though, strip club lighting is op
    Any pics? I haven’t seen it
  • they didn’t leak it they gave out mythic titles yesterday for 7.1

Moonstarman wasn’t shown as having the new one, his is still showing the old LEGEND.
    The Orig pic here shows the new purple MYTHIC for the person above that, Joseph (so look for that Joseph name in the Title Rewards post, not Moon, as for checking if it was due to a display bug or not).
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Hi.
    Is Not by all legend.
    The Info Box is gaga. 👀

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I just realized it added a line to the little symbol at the end. I wonder if that’s for people who already had Legends only or for everyone.

I have an extra bit there even though I didn’t have legends before
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

pretty sure it’s just to make it stand out even more
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

How is it when u type in game chat.