**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends Run

What's the point of it? You just get a title, right?

Comments

• Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    If you started a run you won't be getting a title dude games down less than an hour in lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    And a tier4cc. But the first5 get 3 tier4cc Els yes only a tilis
  • Options
    WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Bunch of garbage.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Totally unacceptable man really because Android users can't think of going for Legend run on monthly quests because they are too long
    But this time kabam ruined all hopes...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I'm android going for legend I don't care what happens but I attempt legend only for these since will be close not like the event quests one till now where game stopped me in my tracks of legend now 100% can't get legend by using android
  • Options
    Games down for everyone, why can't you all just do the run when it gets back up?
  • Options
    Because already started and the time don't stop it carries on
  • Options
    Don't you get a legend title by being faster than other players?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Games down for everyone, why can't you all just do the run when it gets back up?

It's for everyone but the players who's starting when game is up going to surpass us....
    Only 100 places are there
  • Options
    Once you started the event the timer starts and because we started it already and the game crashed mid run we don’t get our chance back it’s Kabam they don’t do anything for us lately except make this game not fun anymore!!
  • Options
    Yes but if u started and game goes down ur time still continues they don't pause it so we at a disadvantage
  • Options
    Your time does not continue during a server outage. It will continue when the servers are back up. Still puts you at a disadvantage, but your time is paused for the time the servers are down. Don't just comment when you don't know the facts...
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    What was everyone's time? I'm assuming that you all jumped right back in when the servers came up.