**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can 4-Star G2099 clear RoL (excluding Wolverine)?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Have not used this champ much but understand that above 99 hits, medium attacks regenerate 5% of damage dealt.
Is a 4-Star viable to clear every champ in RoL excluding Wolverine?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

A 4star g2099 can clear entire rol INCLUDING wolverine. End fights with sp3 when opponent is below 5%. Next fight u will begin with 100 in combo. NEVER LOSE COMBO. For wolvie just spam sp2 and he will kill himself. It will require some patience and ai to cooperate but totally doable. I too did rol with my 4star r4 guilly and 4star r5 nick. If u have a g2099, u can easily do rol. And with prefight ability she can regen and power burn. But i suggest just apply the regen ability as 1 persistant charge can help to regen below 15% in case u mess up. Good luck :)

How many hits average per fight?
    I did my first RoL run with 4-Star Wolverine and it was 600+ hits :'(
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Wolverine would be one of the easiest fights using G99 and her Sp2. I did it with original Gilly and as soon as Sp2 hit he evaporated! [One of my best memories of playing this game!]
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Daphboy said:

A 4star g2099 can clear entire rol INCLUDING wolverine. End fights with sp3 when opponent is below 5%. Next fight u will begin with 100 in combo. NEVER LOSE COMBO. For wolvie just spam sp2 and he will kill himself. It will require some patience and ai to cooperate but totally doable. I too did rol with my 4star r4 guilly and 4star r5 nick. If u have a g2099, u can easily do rol. And with prefight ability she can regen and power burn. But i suggest just apply the regen ability as 1 persistant charge can help to regen below 15% in case u mess up. Good luck :)

Actually the wolverine in ROL is the old wolverine. Which means he only procs regen when giving or receiving critical hits. So his regen won’t ever activate if you use g2099, guardian, crossbones, etc.
    I didn't know that, I stand corrected on my last comment! Thanks for the info :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She can clear rol including wolverine
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Actually the wolverine in ROL is the old wolverine. Which means he only procs regen when giving or receiving critical hits. So his regen won’t ever activate if you use g2099, guardian, crossbones, etc.
    He still has his sig ability which is based on just getting hit I believe
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I did it with a 5/50 unawakened guilly. Every single fight. You can use sp2 for wolvie or just nips up your combo until he’s dead
    Against Winter Soldier

Against Captain Marvel

I forgot to end the fight against Winter Soldier using L3 and also forgot about activating pre-fight ability for 2nd fight (I am just starting to have this category of champs).

This champ is good. :)
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

Have not used this champ much but understand that above 99 hits, medium attacks regenerate 5% of damage dealt.

She can do the entire run by herself including Wolverine. Just finish every fight with your sp3. That's the way to go with G2099, it makes the next fight a lot easier. And regards the Wolverine fight, you don't have to fight it any different just the same way you've been fighting the others. G2099 by default doesn't crit, so you're not gonna have any issues with Wolverine's regen.
    Also, DON'T use her pre-fight for any of the fights. ROL isn't the content that requires that ability. It's a utility for dealing with certain nodes that you won't find in ROL.
    So take full advantage of all 6 combo shield, and her full regen should you drop below 18%. (You'll heal to about 50% with recovery mastery).
    All the best!
    @J0eySn0w said:

She can do the entire run by herself including Wolverine. Just finish every fight with your sp3. That's the way to go with G2099, it makes the next fight a lot easier. And regards the Wolverine fight, you don't have to fight it any different just the same way you've been fighting the others. G2099 by default doesn't crit, so you're not gonna have any issues with Wolverine's regen.
    Also, DON'T use her pre-fight for any of the fights. ROL isn't the content that requires that ability. It's a utility for dealing with certain nodes that you won't find in ROL.
    So take full advantage of all 6 combo shield, and her full regen should you drop below 18%. (You'll heal to about 50% with recovery mastery).
    All the best!
    Thanks.

The game is not wanting me to get potions. :s

Re-run

Winter Soldier

Captain Marvel

Juggernaut

🦏