**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Ronin needs a tune up

2»

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

Now maybe is because he isn't rank 2 and damage maybe scales from that, but I still wouldn't rank my ronan because I'm already happy with rank 1. In my opinion amazing intercept champ but not amazing damage champ unless running suicides or you're doing do you bleed lane.

His bleeds are weakish and my r3 without suicides or synergies does 12k mediums..? Show me another skill champ that does those, please.
    You're forgetting Ægon and Falcon(I think not sure if he need suicides) can do that as well, but again ronin isn't just at the top 🤷‍♂️his not at falcon, his nowhere near to nick and his nowhere near to hit monkey. Like I said show me no suicides and ill agree, I love the champ especially against bleed immune and intercept lanes but thats as far as it goes
    :| Nobody said he's the best, but he's really good. You're acting like he needs to be better than Nick and Aegon.
    I'm not saying he has to be, he asked ask me the champs who deal near that damage I only pointed out the champs that come close to deal that damage. Damage isn't everything but ronin can use a tune a bit. Especially if Angela is getting it than ronin could at least get one too
    edited February 2021

Ill record no suicides in an hour. Smh.

Thx brother 😎👌, can you leave you're channel here so I can subscribe and see
    edited February 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

Now maybe is because he isn't rank 2 and damage maybe scales from that, but I still wouldn't rank my ronan because I'm already happy with rank 1. In my opinion amazing intercept champ but not amazing damage champ unless running suicides or you're doing do you bleed lane.

His bleeds are weakish and my r3 without suicides or synergies does 12k mediums..? Show me another skill champ that does those, please.
    You're forgetting Ægon and Falcon(I think not sure if he need suicides) can do that as well, but again ronin isn't just at the top 🤷‍♂️his not at falcon, his nowhere near to nick and his nowhere near to hit monkey. Like I said show me no suicides and ill agree, I love the champ especially against bleed immune and intercept lanes but thats as far as it goes
    :| Nobody said he's the best, but he's really good. You're acting like he needs to be better than Nick and Aegon.
    I didn't say he had to be better than then I'm only pointing out the damage he asked that the skill champs come close and if I sound like that my apologies that is not my intention. Not all character have to have damage or utility, like yellow jacket doesn't need damage his utility is amazing and his quite a champ that is underrated in my opinion, I even think he falls behind mole man with the buff but again people always look at damage first and not performance or the survival of the champ. I like ronin but I think he can be so much more and if especially recovering a tune I think he could become better his already better but why not upgrade that number, his an amazing champ with the potential to be better if his utiltiy is at least uses a tune and if damage goes up or there's a way to pause the fury he would have me right there. But again I just don't see why I should rank him up or especially just give him a chance, I hope and highly hope the ronin profile proofs me wrong and his a character that is good just needs tune up, on some of the abilities
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No tune up
    I just.

No.

No no.

Not every champ has to be at the top of the totem pole. And especially a champ that's already high up on that pole. Ronin isn't some mid tier champ whose utility is bad, but has decent damage. His utility is reliable, able to be chosen for whatever situation you need it for on the fly, and has really solid damage to pair that with.
    ItsDamien said:

I just.

No.

No no.

Not every champ has to be at the top of the totem pole. And especially a champ that's already high up on that pole. Ronin isn't some mid tier champ whose utility is bad, but has decent damage. His utility is reliable, able to be chosen for whatever situation you need it for on the fly, and has really solid damage to pair that with.

I seriusly need to rank up my boy to rank 2
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    No tune up
    Ghost12 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

I didn't say he had to be better than then I'm only pointing out the damage he asked that the skill champs come close and if I sound like that my apologies that is not my intention. Not all character have to have damage or utility, like yellow jacket doesn't need damage his utility is amazing and his quite a champ that is underrated in my opinion, I even think he falls behind mole man with the buff but again people always look at damage first and not performance or the survival of the champ. I like ronin but I think he can be so much more and if especially recovering a tune I think he could become better his already better but why not upgrade that number, his an amazing champ with the potential to be better if his utiltiy is at least uses a tune and if damage goes up or there's a way to pause the fury he would have me right there. But again I just don't see why I should rank him up or especially just give him a chance, I hope and highly hope the ronin profile proofs me wrong and his a character that is good just needs tune up, on some of the abilities
    What would you tune his numbers to if you were a developer? What’s wrong with his utility?

1st stance : Guard stance : 35% perfect block chance -100% chance to purify debuff

Not many champs have a chance to perfect block in game , combine that with masteries and that’s very high.

2nd stance : Wraith Stance reduce AAR by 40% combine with his SP1 that’s 80% combine with 20% AAR from mastery that’s 110% AAR reduction.

3rd stance : bleed gains 75% ability accuracy plus base =90%

What would you change? This is a serious question.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No tune up
    Monke said:

Ghost12 said:

Hell no.
    Maybe a little more utility. But a numbers update? Noooooooooo.
    Heres my argument to all who said he does.
    https://youtu.be/ce0ouyBmrtQ

This is better damage than the vast majority of the class.

The only thing id say is if his demon stance was 80% or more aar that would be crazy good. That said, it has effortless 100% uptime so a bit op.

I watched the vid and this is the problem you're running suicides, I agree his amazing damage with suicides but no suicides the guy does barely damage. When you're not running suicides he does noodle damage you're better of even ranking up hit monkey over him who has 3 guarantee crits and does crit bleed I understand where you're coming from but to make him good you need to ruin suicides and then you need to run a synergy team there's also the fact he has to to be a rank 3. Again I'm not hating I'm just pointing out, not everyone will have the resources to rank 3 him and not everyone will run suicides
    That was 65% of rol Captain Marvel in 50 seconds

550 x 0.65 = 357.5 in 50 seconds
    That’s 429k damage per minute

Not sure how it would be bad even if he wasn't an r3 and running suicides. That’s still insanely good
    5/65 With Suicides is faster, can confirm this. And 6/3 with Suicides is beyond fast. I miss suicides for Ronin, but like spamming specials.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Needs a tune up
    As the proud owner of a 5* rank 4 awakened Ronin, I am able to say that he is a complete monster against science champions. His automatic cruelty charges upon the opponents evade and bleed immunity makes him a great option for me in any fight. I do think that his bleeds should have more potency, and I think that his ability accuracy reduction stance should provide more reduction, but other than that, he’s great!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No tune up
    Nope.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

If Angela can use a numbers update, then so can Ronin.

He doesn't 'need' it, but I'll never rank Ronin as he is. Another 'well balanced' champ in a field full of broken champs. It doesn't help that he has an abnormal playstyle with little relative payoff.

Kinda common among Jack of All Trades characters like him and Jubilee.

E: Highest I have is a 4*, so I'm not invested personally.

You think Angela has more damage and utility than Ronin? He is a difficult champ for sure because he requires a mastery of his playstyle. That does not warrant a numbers update because it is possible to get good numbers out of him.
    Angela on the other hand does not hit as hard outside the old cav nodes, has almost no utility except in Havok matches where you need to sacrifice damage for utility. No idea where all the hate for Angela is coming from.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Buff?
    He needs a decent tune up considering how pathetic the skill class is
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    No tune up

If Angela can use a numbers update, then so can Ronin.

He doesn't 'need' it, but I'll never rank Ronin as he is. Another 'well balanced' champ in a field full of broken champs. It doesn't help that he has an abnormal playstyle with little relative payoff.

Kinda common among Jack of All Trades characters like him and Jubilee.

E: Highest I have is a 4*, so I'm not invested personally.

You just said it, a "well balanced" champ. There are certainly better champs than him... but there are a lot worse.
    If you have other rank up options then maybe he isn't rank up worthy, but does everyone have to be?

As an early 6* pull on an account, he would be very useful. Let them focus on other champs that need it more desperately.
    Impressive thx my friend for this 💯
    Texas_11 said:

Ghost12 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

What would you tune his numbers to if you were a developer? What’s wrong with his utility?

1st stance : Guard stance : 35% perfect block chance -100% chance to purify debuff

Not many champs have a chance to perfect block in game , combine that with masteries and that’s very high.

2nd stance : Wraith Stance reduce AAR by 40% combine with his SP1 that’s 80% combine with 20% AAR from mastery that’s 110% AAR reduction.

3rd stance : bleed gains 75% ability accuracy plus base =90%

What would you change? This is a serious question.
    The disorient debuff timer thats all I would increase