**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it the same dev that is designing these champs?

2»

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

You can just buy or download fighting games from the 90s.

Yeah, this is pretty much correct. I've spent wayyyy too much time on this game. Apparently the whippersnappers these days prefer having to watch hours of YouTube content just to play a damn game.

The champs I listed are ****. I could care less about the 'cope' or 'get gud' responses. They still are complete ****. And I'm not talking about playing as them, I mean "****, if I take this 5*r5 Corvus against this 2* Maw am I even gonna come out victorious?" I started playing this game as a way to relax multiple years ago and I only continue to play because I've spent so much time on it. I don't want new and exciting (while the power creep is real, the novel attached to character descriptions is absolutely absurd) champs twice a month. One champ per month should be more than adequate.
    Then this game is not for you. The champs you listed are fun to play. Just play Candy Crush or other button mashing games where you need not to think. Majority of the player base is enjoying the game as it is because of the countless interactions between abilities. If you want to relax, just play the Normal difficulty.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Yeah, this is pretty much correct. I've spent wayyyy too much time on this game. Apparently the whippersnappers these days prefer having to watch hours of YouTube content just to play a damn game.

The champs I listed are ****. I could care less about the 'cope' or 'get gud' responses. They still are complete ****. And I'm not talking about playing as them, I mean "****, if I take this 5*r5 Corvus against this 2* Maw am I even gonna come out victorious?" I started playing this game as a way to relax multiple years ago and I only continue to play because I've spent so much time on it. I don't want new and exciting (while the power creep is real, the novel attached to character descriptions is absolutely absurd) champs twice a month. One champ per month should be more than adequate.
    Then this game is not for you. The champs you listed are fun to play. Just play Candy Crush or other button mashing games where you need not to think. Majority of the player base is enjoying the game as it is because of the countless interactions between abilities. If you want to relax, just play the Normal difficulty.
    There are many relaxed games where you don't need to button mash. Just saying.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

DNA3000 said:

HI_guys said:

Doom and maw were mad why the same person I think

Really? Wow. That is genuinely surprising to me. One of the best mystic champs in the game, and one of the noodliest damage in the game lol
    The devs are given a fixed budget of awesome every year, and sometimes they save it up and use it all at once.
    I’m pretty convinced they have a board in the office and one champ a year is slated to be a meta shifter. Although 2019 didn’t really have a strong meta shift , maybe Magneto vs Metal , and possibly
    Apoc creating an entire new class of mutants.

I think they may focus on team shifts which is why synergies have unique tags now , they want people mixing their rosters, so I think that may be the actual “budget” of what they go through. They attempted to do that with 6.2 and 6.3 and V1. Didn’t realize how most people were dependent on champs and not teams, and gave up. I just don’t know where 2021 will head but I’m excited.
    Didnt 2019 have Doom? And Nick? And Stealth? And Sparkles?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

There are many relaxed games where you don't need to button mash. Just saying.
    Yea, there's a lot of AFK games too. Just log-in and your characters will grow.
  • You can just buy or download fighting games from the 90s.

If you don't want new or exciting and just want to play to relax, just stop opening crystals and stop doing higher difficult content. I can easily casual my way through Master difficulty while catching up on Netflix. This game is extremely casual friendly if you play it casually. It only stops being casual when you do.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you don't want new or exciting and just want to play to relax, just stop opening crystals and stop doing higher difficult content. I can easily casual my way through Master difficulty while catching up on Netflix. This game is extremely casual friendly if you play it casually. It only stops being casual when you do.
    What shows do you watch?
  • Texas_11 said:

DNA3000 said:

What shows do you watch?
    I have a gigantic backlog of shows people have recommended to me, and it is a very random mix of stuff. The two I have on deck at the moment are Midnight Diner (an artsy Japanese show) and The Queens Gambit (a period piece fictional story of a female chess prodigy). I just finished Finding Ohana (a Goonies remake set in Hawaii) and the first season of the MST3k reboot.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @kabam Broccoli created
    Nick fury
    Docor doom
    Stryfe
    Apoc
    Ebony Maw
    Immortal Abomb
    Red gaurdian
    these are all i know he created i know so much because he is my fav champ designer (obviously he designed NF)
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    and he created Grandmaster
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Do u want everyone to be skill this, cosmic that,science this?