**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Magneto bugged?

X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I experienced these while playing with Magneto today

1- In Act 7.1.5 ... Lifecycle path ... Used Mags SP3 with 43 prowess against Ultron and it did only 2% damage ... Not once but twice ... Yes the shield was down both the times ( not like it matters anyway )

2- In 7.1.2 Encroaching Stun path ... While playing against Stealth Spidey ... I was stunned 5 out of 5 times because of the node ( I know rng gods can be cruel sometimes but paired up with the above point i think it has something to do with Magneto )

Can someone please try and confirm/deny this ... And please do let me know if i am overlooking something in both the cases. Thankyou
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★

1- In Act 7.1.5 ... Lifecycle path ... Used Mags SP3 with 43 prowess against Ultron and it did only 2% damage ... Not once but twice ... Yes the shield was down both the times ( not like it matters anyway )

2- In 7.1.2 Encroaching Stun path ... While playing against Stealth Spidey ... I was stunned 5 out of 5 times because of the node ( I know rng gods can be cruel sometimes but paired up with the above point i think it has something to do with Magneto )

Can someone please try and confirm/deny this ... And please do let me know if i am overlooking something in both the cases. Thankyou

I’m not too sure on this... but ultron reduces ability accuracy for each of his armours. This could reduce the chance for mags to place his armour breaks and therefore the damage would be significantly less.

Not sure about spidey though. I’d check additional nodes since stealthy doesn’t have anything off the top of my head that interacts with stun ability accuracy.

Could it be that he had force of will? Or maybe encroaching stun is unaffected by magnetism AAR? Not entirely sure.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Btw I was assuming it was classic ultron. If it’s AOU, then ignore that point since he doesn’t have AAR on his armours
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Maybe shield didn't go down because of sat, but triggered shield cooldown? Like domino doesn't always get a bar of power vs matador when opponent uses a special.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Something about Red Mags is bugged on 7.1.5 lifecycle.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Hazzalec1 said:

I’m not too sure on this... but ultron reduces ability accuracy for each of his armours. This could reduce the chance for mags to place his armour breaks and therefore the damage would be significantly less.

Not sure about spidey though. I’d check additional nodes since stealthy doesn’t have anything off the top of my head that interacts with stun ability accuracy.

Could it be that he had force of will? Or maybe encroaching stun is unaffected by magnetism AAR? Not entirely sure.
    I have seen Youtubers bypass Encroaching Stun with Mags against Metal champs ... I can definitely rule it out because Mags do it around 84% of the time but paired with the Ultron thing i thought it was worth a mention
    Aleor said:

Maybe shield didn't go down because of sat, but triggered shield cooldown? Like domino doesn't always get a bar of power vs matador when opponent uses a special.

He would completely ignore that node even if he bypassed it ... And Lifecycle doesn't Cap damage so it should have atleast done damage if not KO him
    edited February 2021

Something about Red Mags is bugged on 7.1.5 lifecycle.

Thanks for this man! Appreciate it!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Any insight please? ... I am holding my Act7.1 exploration because of this ... I don't wanna end up mid paths and find out that he's still not working