**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can’t I get Doom?

I have opened at least 50 science and mystic dual crystals and I still can’t get doom void human torch or even antman what’s with this RNG kabam?

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Who here has a 6* Doom?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Can’t get doom either :'(
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

You do realise that’s not how it works right...?

thanks for telling him, Einstein.
    Seems like he doesn’t understand.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I have opened at least 50 science and mystic dual crystals and I still can’t get doom void human torch or even antman what’s with this RNG kabam?

I've given up hope. Just like I did with blade... Literally pulled blade for the first time the other day LOL!

Doom will end up in your account but maybe in 2 years.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Who here has a 6* Doom?

😈

Funny how I have enough luck to pull 6* Doom twice and form a T5CC, but not enough luck to pull some damn Mystic dupes.

Amazing. You don’t know how lucky you are because there are tons of people eyeing a 6* Doom and they still can’t get one even after opening a boatload of crystals.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Who here has a 6* Doom?

😈

Funny how I have enough luck to pull 6* Doom twice and form a T5CC, but not enough luck to pull some damn Mystic dupes.

Amazing. You don’t know how lucky you are because there are tons of people eyeing a 6* Doom and they still can’t get one even after opening a boatload of crystals.
    *glances at Seatin*
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Who here has a 6* Doom?

😈

I got Doom as both a 5/65 and 6r3. It's funny because I was actively avoiding trying to pull Doom, but he kept on showing up in my six star nexus crystals.
  • Etjama said:

Who here has a 6* Doom?

😈

On the one hand, no 6* Doom. On the other hand:

Can't get hung up on one single champ. Its about overall roster growth, not about lucky bullseyes.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You'll just pull it when you least expect it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got him from a science/mystic but it took ages.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I got lucky, REALLY lucky, and pulled a 6* Doom all the way back in his presale bundle in December 2019.

Didn’t get the dupe on him until a month ago.

Happy hunting.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Who here has a 6* Doom?

At r3 (sorry op)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

Who here has a 6* Doom?

Out of my 3rd ever basic cav
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    I am at 68 dual science and mystic opened and no doom, sym supreme or Claire who I am hunting for; pulled diablo 5 times though.

But on the flip side, no cap ww2 or Joe fixit (as well as no abom, mr F, Mrs F, Sasquatch and a few others).

Going to open 10 more then may flip to featured for the next 3 months.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Like I said to my alliance mate, you can't get hung up on specific champions in the game. If you have a big enough account, that champ won't make a difference, and if you have a small account, you can do stuff with other champs. Focusing in god tiers only builds frustration and ultimately quitting the game.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Similar to you, I only open the dual crystal hoping for a 5* Doom or Quake. No one else in that pool interests me.
    I'd say roughly I've opened 20'ish and to date have not been lucky enough. It gets me mad, but that is all it is down to, luck. Of which, I have none!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I have opened nearly 50 mutant and skill crystals and I still can’t get Nick Fury, Hit Monkey......😑
  • I have opened at least 50 science and mystic dual crystals and I still can’t get doom void human torch or even antman what’s with this RNG kabam?

Same Here Man, I am hunting doom and torch for decades now..sometimes it seems like some champions completely avoid us lol
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Qfury said:

I've given up hope. Just like I did with blade... Literally pulled blade for the first time the other day LOL!

Doom will end up in your account but maybe in 2 years.
    I went 0/13 when Blade was what 20-25% in featured 5* crystals back in the day. To be fair I pulled sparky on the 1st and 3rd crystal of his featured. I quit the game and came back two years later for my blade, once he had stepped out of the main meta limelight. That's RNG for you.