**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What will I pull?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Have a five star basic ready and raring to go.

Gonna have my mother tap stop for me.

Who am I gonna get? Winner gets bragging rights and uh I’ll spam insightfuls on you I guess

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Venom is my guess
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Hulk.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Sorcerer supreme

please no
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Hulkbuster

Qfury said:

Sorcerer supreme

please no
    How come? She's very good
    Think he's got the 6*.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    My guess has got to be Mole God.
  • Red goblin
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    OG Cap
    Etjama said:

Monke said:

Hulkbuster

Qfury said:

Sorcerer supreme

please no
    How come? She's very good
    Think he's got the 6*.
    Yep
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Medusa no cap bro
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spider-man
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom
    It’s been opened. Five more minutes for some more guesses
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Man-Thing
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Thing
    Only because I’ve pulled him back to back on basics tho
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

Most overrated -underrated champ ingame. Even more so than Elsa.

Huh? There's nothing under or overrated about Hawkeye. 6-7 years ago or so ( pre-Blade and Gwenpool era) he was not only the best Skill champ in the game, but also the #1 power control champ in the game too. Fast forward to now and he may not be exactly in the bottom of the pile of the skill class (tha'll be perhaps Moon Knight, Karnak and Agent Venom) but somewhat halfway to the middle perhaps, definitely a below average champ for today's standards. He needs a tuneup for sure. Still, if the OP has no other power control champ, then Hawkeye can definitely get some work done.

Most overrated -underrated champ ingame. Even more so than Elsa.

Huh? There's nothing under or overrated about Hawkeye. 6-7 years ago or so ( pre-Blade and Gwenpool era) he was not only the best Skill champ in the game, but also the #1 power control champ in the game too. Fast forward to now and he may not be exactly in the bottom of the pile of the skill class (tha'll be perhaps Moon Knight, Karnak and Agent Venom) but somewhat halfway to the middle perhaps, definitely a below average champ for today's standards. He needs a tuneup for sure. Still, if the OP has no other power control champ, then Hawkeye can definitely get some work done.
    You obviously haven’t been on here much. Make an underrated champions post and nine times out of ten someone says Hawkeye. So many people say Hawkeye is underrated is overrated
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited February 2021

sigh

at least it’s semi useful

I really do think that if his PI matched the highs of what newer champs get, he would be much more thought of in this game. His bleed and power drain, coupled with his simplistic style to use, make him a very overlooked champ.