**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What will I pull?

2»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

sigh

at least it’s semi useful

I really do think that if his PI matched the highs of what newer champs get, he would be much more thought of in this game. His bleed and power drain, coupled with his simplistic style to use, make him a very overlooked champ.
    I rest my case. I’m not going to use expect maybe variant 1 and if there’s like an avengers variant. Maybe I’ll mess around with him and rank him up but not right now
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Most overrated -underrated champ ingame. Even more so than Elsa.

Huh? There's nothing under or overrated about Hawkeye. 6-7 years ago or so ( pre-Blade and Gwenpool era) he was not only the best Skill champ in the game, but also the #1 power control champ in the game too. Fast forward to now and he may not be exactly in the bottom of the pile of the skill class (tha'll be perhaps Moon Knight, Karnak and Agent Venom) but somewhat halfway to the middle perhaps, definitely a below average champ for today's standards. He needs a tuneup for sure. Still, if the OP has no other power control champ, then Hawkeye can definitely get some work done.
    Yea, he's got decent power control and nothing else. A big bleed I suppose when awakened but that too it's not too crazy and can only de activated once per fight without synergy. I agree he's not bottom of the pile but about below average. Reason I called him overrated is that Hawkeye is like the no.2 most mentioned champ in underrated threads and stuff. Needs a tune-up or rather an update. Add some abilities.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

sigh

at least it’s semi useful

I really do think that if his PI matched the highs of what newer champs get, he would be much more thought of in this game. His bleed and power drain, coupled with his simplistic style to use, make him a very overlooked champ.
    Thank you for proving me right. I don't understand how people think a little bit of power control and some bleed damage makes a character at all useful in today's meta. He's not overlooked. He's under... looked? Is that a thing? It sounds like it should be a thing but it doesn't sound like it applies...