**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can’t I get Doom?

2»

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm like 0 for 100 on dual crystals looking for Doom and Red Guardian. They are just avoiding me like the plague. The only bright side is the 6 shards I get by duping almost every other mystic/science I pull. I open 10 at a time.
  • Try incursions. 10% chance.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Who here has a 6* Doom?

I have a 6 star doom at r2
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Do u just realize, 1/58 probability is just not enough as u said u opened dual.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    same boat with aegon and captain marvel movie
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I really want Doom but I haven't been able to pull him yet.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I have 2. Hope you get one soon.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Same bro, I can feel your pain.
    I wasn't getting Archangel of any rarity above 3* since I started playing. I lost all hope of getting him then suddenly he popped up in 6*.

I have rank4-5 mystic gem saved for Doom and I have opened so many dual science mystic crystal but no luck in getting him either.

But keep trying.
    You never know what to expect.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    maybe he'll be in that specific featured crystal again
  • HI_guys said:

DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

Who here has a 6* Doom?

😈

Funny how I have enough luck to pull 6* Doom twice and form a T5CC, but not enough luck to pull some damn Mystic dupes.

Amazing. You don’t know how lucky you are because there are tons of people eyeing a 6* Doom and they still can’t get one even after opening a boatload of crystals.
    On the one hand, no 6* Doom. On the other hand:

Can't get hung up on one single champ. Its about overall roster growth, not about lucky bullseyes.
    You have a very good number of "lucky bullseye's"
    That's true, but I could say the same thing the OP said: I don't have Doom, Void, or Torch. Point being, everyone can complain about what they don't have.

Also, I would say that some of my luck is pure luck, and some of my luck is luck I manufactured by smart resource management.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Some might say you are doomed..... not me but you know, someone might. And they would be guilty of a terrible pun
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Some might say you are doomed..... not me but you know, someone might. And they would be guilty of a terrible pun

When it comes to avoiding terrible Doom puns.....you are the Victor.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    I just want 5* warlock 🤷🏻‍♂️ Only champ Im chasing yea doom would be sweet to have but I dont know how to play him good enough
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    5* duped r1... dont use him he is bad...

Im rather using my 6* r3 doom
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    It's all random mate, I've been huntin' for that 3* OG wolverine, but no luck so far. My last and only hope is if he get featured in any of the incursion crystalsnext reset. I got the 5* OG Wolverine though. I hope you get your Doom, good luck.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I am also now over 100 duals and still no doom for me.
    Got plenty of new champs out of them and not much left to pull....

hope for a change soon, but these words i say to myself for almost 4 months now :D

• PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    I have 3* and 4* Doom. Ally mate pulled 6* Doom the other day.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    because I cannot get Quake...
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Can't pull him either, I give up on dual class crystals for him. Really getting sick and disgusted at the RNG, last time I opened 5 at once and pulled Sym Supreme 3 times.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81

Etjama said:

Who here has a 6* Doom?

😈

Funny how I have enough luck to pull 6* Doom twice and form a T5CC, but not enough luck to pull some damn Mystic dupes.

Amazing. You don’t know how lucky you are because there are tons of people eyeing a 6* Doom and they still can’t get one even after opening a boatload of crystals.
    I got Doom as both a 5/65 and 6r3. It's funny because I was actively avoiding trying to pull Doom, but he kept on showing up in my six star nexus crystals.
    aaah, from now on I'm also gonna actively avoid trying to pull Doom
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Same reason Ive never pulled Sparky
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    edited February 2021

I have opened at least 50 science and mystic dual crystals and I still can’t get doom void human torch or even antman what’s with this RNG kabam?

You will get him 10 times in a row when he is no longer relevant in the game anymore.......good ole RNG.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Rasilover said:

Can’t get doom either :'(

There are some champs that just avoid me and hopefully he doesn't end up like that but so far he is.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    You certainly got the Doom way of thinking trying to attain ultimate power and all LOL
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★

I have opened at least 50 science and mystic dual crystals and I still can’t get doom void human torch or even antman what’s with this RNG kabam?

I hope ya get him soon. Hang in there, I got one a couple of days ago from a regular 5* crystal. I didn't do the dual crystal, got tired of trying and being disappointed. I did the regular one, didn't watch it or even care, and there he was! I didn't think I'd ever get him. I'm not saying you should try that method, not sure why I got him. Good luck dude! I hope you get him on your next opening, or at least get him soon.