**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To those who have pulled Goldpool...

Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
Just wondering did you pop or spin?

All the videos I've seen of people pulling him seem to come from them popping a bunch open rather than spinning them out individually.

To those who have pulled Goldpool... 67 votes

Pop
25%
winterthurGamerNioc0124Grootman1294X_Factor_AgentHera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8Etm34Dfour24JohnyBoyHoitadoTRDSJBHJ12345___RiptideNegative_100QuartzBerryValmarxParamanona_77 17 votes
Spin
7%
Mainer123BuckyBruhColinwhitworth69VICTORYLION01Chitransh_2 5 votes
I am Groot
67%
RustyWarLvernon1516wegnerkLucky7LucianoDRTOBulmkt10or_StrongTrap_JesusScopeotoe987RookiieSbkCaptain_Pug30Deadpool87GHOST_AIDonDudu2809tidusx2jrX_E_CutionerThicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxDBawa69 45 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Pop
    but no, I don't get him.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I am Groot
    Don't waste units for goldpool. Units are way more important than a trophy champion. Better buy revives and pots for clearing content.

But if you are willing to put in the money for the units then you may go for it.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Spin
    I pulled him as 5* when he was released for the first time in 2018. I just spun 5 crystals individually and got him on the 5th crystal.
  • Spin
    I pulled him on my 2nd account and regret using the 40 units as it could have went to a better use such as gifting and he doesnt really do much hes not even that good
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I am Groot

I pulled him on my 2nd account and regret using the 40 units as it could have went to a better use such as gifting and he doesnt really do much hes not even that good

But a 5 star for 40 units though is not bad at all. Even if you only use him in arena.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Spin
    It makes no difference.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Pop
    Bought 3 crystals once, popped them and...
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I am Groot
    Plot twist: goldpool is secretly groot
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Pop
    Spent 700 units and on the actual very last crystal I decided to pop and cover the screen for a surprise and when I uncovered the screen I saw the bad deal Kabam gives you once you get a new champ and BOOM I got him