**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WORST DEFENDER WHOM YOU HATE FIGHTING ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Mordo for me personally , dude is always a pain.

WORST DEFENDER WHOM YOU HATE FIGHTING ? 180 votes

KORG
20%
Il_CuocoWayntosNuclekerrNuman2nd_slingshotDRTOLogan00rdxevilWine_LoverWozzy101MoeyTehrtio_espectroKillswitch01Icy000Thoye3tpeters85FabwiziKeniutekGlassbackBolland 36 votes
MOJO
12%
buffajrMqc19shadow_lurker22QacobOGAvengerBonzodavidBerjibsA7madD1wBuffBeastPrakhar_82TejkiratXguard77odishika123CloudwalkerArcon_2Will3808CowabungaThe_Sentry06RavenKeeperLight7 22 votes
THING
7%
FabiusBRjdrum663FighterofmanJamesA15Adil089832057573invitedhomieJessieSRebornMVPTRDSJBHJ12345___ValmarxSahil_R_RanaCynic 13 votes
ANIHILUS
16%
TendersquadRustyWarTerraNightCrackerVuDahRbk19Six_strings6AdvAustin555555TitoBandito187Reaper2823Luke9523Morpheus_123phil56201arya2250gsil6374Z3ro_ôSkillful_starSuckerheroesPyrda 29 votes
NICK
3%
cytwbcTheVyrusTripleURenaxqqJohnyBoyavenge_123Poetic_bulldog1 7 votes
APOCALYPSE
6%
KickenChickenDiablos_NachoCometEarthLucky7LucianoJumpthesharkStevieManWonderHera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8Blizzard28Gr8TonyStarkRiptideNegative_100 12 votes
DOMINO
16%
TheJalliMasterduxbamagiantfanLiss_Bliss_pseudosanenoor17playinggameletPulyamanMBrann03EtjamaMobile_P0tat0DonDudu2809Etm34H3t3rBinkPlayzKsp_2099slackerCatmanndoMCOCHazzaVendemiaire 29 votes
MODOK
3%
DarkZenzuffyawesome1werFaseehABOMBTheBoogyMan 6 votes
MORDO
2%
NojokejaymNinjaversusbearGiulioVentu99BigBlueOxBIGJ757 5 votes
OTHER
11%
SpicyslicerKerneasBuckyBruhColonaut123AleorBLEEDlNG_DGEBlackshadow0203RebarkFiiNCHBawa69DigletGamingMad_Titan_ThanosRouger4HoitadoTheBair123PuttPuttStebo_79Invicta_HellionJoshKosh557FritoPlay 21 votes

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Where's Nightcrawler?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Where's Nightcrawler?

Other option is there that's why.
    Rohit_316 said:

Where's Nightcrawler?

Other option is there that's why.
    Shoulda been first lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

For me, I hate fighting Void. There's not really one specific counter, and you just need to have strategy in your combo meter. He basically just has built-in Bane

just quake it
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    OTHER

For me, I hate fighting Void. There's not really one specific counter, and you just need to have strategy in your combo meter. He basically just has built-in Bane

just quake it
    but if I don't get one of his debuffs AAR'd out, then chaos ensues
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

just quake it
    but if I don't get one of his debuffs AAR'd out, then chaos ensues
    then you stop quaking and start comboing
    Stebo_79 said:

Nightcrawer is bloody annoying

Forgot to add him ..had him and Void in mind as well lol
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    OTHER
    Night crawler, Korg, weapon x. (Looks at mutant treasure island)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DOMINO
    How the hell is Nightcrawler so bad? I mean, OG Spidey isn't a very rough defender, but even he's worse than NC since you can't change his stance and his Sp1 is way harder to dodge.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    OTHER
    Terrax for some reason.
    Etjama said:

How the hell is Nightcrawler so bad? I mean, OG Spidey isn't a very rough defender, but even he's worse than NC since you can't change his stance and his Sp1 is way harder to dodge.

Because Venom doesn't work against NC. And I feel NC evades much more than Spidey does. Miles Morales on the other hand, I would take paths 2 or 3 times harder just to avoid fighting him, until I got Venom.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    OTHER
    bloody man-thing hate fighting that guy....
    edited February 2021
    DOMINO

Etjama said:

Because Venom doesn't work against NC. And I feel NC evades much more than Spidey does. Miles Morales on the other hand, I would take paths 2 or 3 times harder just to avoid fighting him, until I got Venom.
    NC can't be countered by Venom but you can switch him to a stance where he never evades. It's more than a fair trade, especially when you consider that Spidey's Sp1 is rough to dodge while NC's is easy.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    DOOM

I hate that mfer. No crits against him, op armor, unblock all the time, cant throw specials bcs of Aura of Hazareth, he has stupidly high block penetration and his AI perfected the b*tchslap, so one single mistake is very very costly, and on top of that he is AB immune.

Luckily I have both Void and CapIW as 5/65
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

NC can't be countered by Venom but you can switch him to a stance where he never evades. It's more than a fair trade, especially when you consider that Spidey's Sp1 is rough to dodge while NC's is easy af.
    For me personally, MC's animations just throw me off, and I always get clobbered. I do use OG Spidey (I had the unfortunate luck of pulling a 6*), so I'm used to his sps. And also, Venom

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

NC can't be countered by Venom but you can switch him to a stance where he never evades. It's more than a fair trade, especially when you consider that Spidey's Sp1 is rough to dodge while NC's is easy af.
    For me personally, MC's animations just throw me off, and I always get clobbered. I do use OG Spidey (I had the unfortunate luck of pulling a 6*), so I'm used to his sps. And also, Venom
    NC'S animation when he evades and comes back is so annoying ..he disappears in clouds when he evades so for a second it becomes really hard to even parry that mofo.
    edited February 2021
    DOMINO

Etjama said:

Domino is so freakin annoying.

Just quake it.
    I can easily Quake almost all double mediums in the game, even Tigra's. But for some reason, Domino's really throw me off.
    DOMINO

At first, I fought weak Dominos that were easy to kill. But then, one faithful afternoon, I took a 6 r2 Domino mini boss, and let's just say I will never be the same.

I will fight anyone BUT Domino. Not only is she a pain and a tricky defender, SHE CAN'T BE QUAKED
    She can, you have to hold heavy at the start of the fight to deactivate Domino's AAR and you need to be able to Quake her double medium. Some legend has even heavy only Quaked her. 👀
    https://youtu.be/p0mDsUcAKMs
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    Immortal abom on redoubled determination without willpower is my new most hated AW defender