**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WORST DEFENDER WHOM YOU HATE FIGHTING ?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DOMINO
    FiiNCH said:

Immortal abom on redoubled determination without willpower is my new most hated AW defender

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    Etjama said:

FiiNCH said:

Immortal abom on redoubled determination without willpower is my new most hated AW defender

Yeah quake is the best counter - rough fight without her. I don’t usually bring quake into AW though so I just avoid the fight now.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    ANIHILUS
    Domino can be tricky, but Guardian makes her waaaaaay easier. Just watch for her lucky and wait until it runs out so she doesn't evade and smack you back. He even makes Aegis Domino and mix master Domuni feel almost like a regular fight.

Annihilus is the worst for me. Sometimes his rod doesn't nullify or comes back at the wrong time. Doom helps a lot but can get panicky if he's unstoppable and you're backed into a corner.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I think Iceman's a tad bit annoying too. Especially with his Coldsnap/Frostbite when awakened. I have trauma flashbacks of Mutant Treasure Island fighting him, because I didn't have a proper counter.
    DOMINO

Domino can be tricky, but Guardian makes her waaaaaay easier. Just watch for her lucky and wait until it runs out so she doesn't evade and smack you back. He even makes Aegis Domino and mix master Domuni feel almost like a regular fight.

Annihilus is the worst for me. Sometimes his rod doesn't nullify or comes back at the wrong time. Doom helps a lot but can get panicky if he's unstoppable and you're backed into a corner.

Which is why I really need to get my hands on a Guardian. But for Annihilus, try and learn how to shallow evade him. Then he's easy with any champ.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    DOMINO
    I personally like it when my abilities activate when they are supposed to
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    ANIHILUS
    I generally get battered, and have to try intercept attacks as parry never seems to work with him?!
    DOMINO

I personally like it when my abilities activate when they are supposed to

And I personally like it when you don't take a **** ton of damage when your abilities don't activate.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

I generally get battered, and have to try intercept attacks as parry never seems to work with him?!

Why do.you go through a fight without knowing the champs abilities bruh
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

I think Iceman's a tad bit annoying too. Especially with his Coldsnap/Frostbite when awakened. I have trauma flashbacks of Mutant Treasure Island fighting him, because I didn't have a proper counter.

I like to use HB agst Iceman for some reason though he isn't coldsnap immune ..he takes very little damage due to his armor ups and more armor means he reduced chances of abilities getting triggering.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    OTHER
    I hate Moon Knight.
    the specials are boring, the fight is boring, AI is almost always passive, I really hate this guy
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    MOJO
    I have good or at least okay counters for pretty much anyone but I always hate fighting stacked up mojos. He’s just so annoying and I have no good, high star counters.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    DOMINO
    Lvernon15 said:

At first, I fought weak Dominos that were easy to kill. But then, one faithful afternoon, I took a 6 r2 Domino mini boss, and let's just say I will never be the same.

I will fight anyone BUT Domino. Not only is she a pain and a tricky defender, SHE CAN'T BE QUAKED
    She can be quaked
    AAR
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    MOJO
    Etjama said:

At first, I fought weak Dominos that were easy to kill. But then, one faithful afternoon, I took a 6 r2 Domino mini boss, and let's just say I will never be the same.

I will fight anyone BUT Domino. Not only is she a pain and a tricky defender, SHE CAN'T BE QUAKED
    She can, you have to hold heavy at the start of the fight to deactivate Domino's AAR and you need to be able to Quake her double medium. Some legend has even heavy only Quaked her. 👀
    https://youtu.be/p0mDsUcAKMs
    Man that was impressive
    DOMINO
    Will3808 said:

Etjama said:

She can, you have to hold heavy at the start of the fight to deactivate Domino's AAR and you need to be able to Quake her double medium. Some legend has even heavy only Quaked her. 👀
    Man that was impressive
    @Agent_X_zzz is a beast.
    DOMINO

Lvernon15 said:

She can be quaked
    AAR
    Etjama said:

• Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    ANIHILUS

Why do.you go through a fight without knowing the champs abilities bruh
    Thanks for the constructive chat.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    DOMINO
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

She can be quaked
    AAR
    Etjama said:

Oh... ok
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    DOMINO
    Honorable mentions: The glancing mechanic
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Will3808 said:

Etjama said:

Man that was impressive
    @Agent_X_zzz is a beast.
    why thank you good sir
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,536 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    MORDO

For me, I hate fighting Void. There's not really one specific counter, and you just need to have strategy in your combo meter. He basically just has built-in Bane

At the risk of calling all Elsa haters she counters him quite soundly. Same with Nick. I prefer Elsa as she doesn’t have to land a knock down to throw off the debuff but Nick is probably the better option if you want a “perfect” fight as you can spam that SP1 to get the 10 counts firing off easier

I hate Mordo just because of how fond I am of parry and punish and he will still tag me when I’m playing by reflex
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    DOOM
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    Nightcrawler, Yondu, Iron Man IW, Mole Man
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    MOJO

For me, I hate fighting Void. There's not really one specific counter, and you just need to have strategy in your combo meter. He basically just has built-in Bane

Elsa bloodstone exists
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    ANIHILUS
    Hate to fight Anihilus in any node and difficulty. Always bring symbiote supreme for him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

FiiNCH said:

I see you’re a man of culture
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    MOJO
    i have no torch, so mojo is an absolute nightmare for me
  • OTHER
    An extremely stacked doctor doom with something like power snack
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    DOMINO
    I really don't enjoy fighting stacked Mojos or Dominos. I'm just gonna end up eating tons of unavoidable damage.
    As for some other choices, I hate fighting Hit-Monkey and War Machine. Hit-Monkey is just a freaking pain to fight for me. Always get tagged at some point. War Machine mainly because of muscle memory. I try to dex his SP1 99% of the time knowing I wont be able to and will get hit