**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency maintenance [Merged Threads]

she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I was going for a legend run on the new grandmaster goldblum & the game crashed...
I'm not asking for much just restart my starting time so I could go for it after the maintenance

Comments

• Game is down for my alliance, anyone else having problems
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    My whole ally
  • Ok just checking, thx
  • We are at like 98% on Day 3 Map 6 AQ.

Naturally the game goes down with less than 2 hours left. Thanks.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    They're so unprofessional. They are closing all these threads because they said they are merging them, but the merged thread has comments disabled. We aren't allowed to complain about them on their forum.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Check by reading others posts. We don't need 20 posts saying the game is down.
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Posts: 27
    We are not ready with Alliance Quest and war arrangement!!!! Guys not now !!! We play aq and war!!! I want as compensation t4cc
  • That is why I made a new post... This is BS.
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    I would like to give a heads up and ask for a refund for all funds spent in AQ on map 6 today... cause this outtage effectively blocked one guy unable to finish his path...

So we cannot 100% map 6....
    My whole ally will request the game..

GJ Kabam
  • I’m sorry that I don’t spend all my time on forums you condescending ****..it was a question
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    So how long we have to wait?
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Merge is fine but theyre closing the merged thread. Bs
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Doesn't take all your time to see the 19 other threads asking the same question.
  • Juat wondering why we have an hour left in alliance quest and its down for maintenance can tou guys pls keep something together plz this is total bs
  • I have already started the gradnmaster challenge and now the game is down for emergency maintenance. What will this do to my overall time for the challenge? If this increases my time that's messed up.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    youre SOL....sorry bro as am i
  • GreyglitchGreyglitch Posts: 20
    edited October 2017
    I just used an energy refill.
  • They were closing **** apparently cuz I didn’t see anything thus the question..go hijack someone else’s post
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    And then complain about new threads, completely moronic, we need to finish AQ, utter incompetence
  • we're in the same boat too. Kabammed again.
  • Same here !!!!

This maintenance going too much these days
    Last one was just yesterday
    And it's going 2-3 times in week from some days
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    The previous maintenance service, it say it’s takes about 2 hours from 8.00 to 10.00 pm pdt but my game has been down from 5.00 pm pdt. Earlier than the scheduled time. Sigh
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Game back op
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    I'd like to understand the motive for the Emergency Maintenance. This usually happens when a new Glitch that benefit the players.

Can you please answer us, @Kabam Vydious
  • too late at this point im sure the legend run is already ruined. SO PUMPED ABOUT MCOC.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Sigh the game crashed because they **** up adding in the new challenge
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    when Did this become Contest of Conspiracies?
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    The game came back up and now it's only working for certain people, for me it loaded and then crashed again. So now others are at an advantage. So unfair.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    when Did this become Contest of Conspiracies?

You got a better idea
  • GarrizeGarrize Posts: 21
    @Kabam Vydious you said it didn’t affect the Legend Run. But what about wasted boosts?
This discussion has been closed.